Bridgewater, NJ, USA
Posted on Thursday, February 1, 2024
We are seeking an innovative and highly motivated Office Manager who will contribute significantly to the growth of Cellares and our mission to accelerate access to life-saving cell therapies.
The primary focus of this position will be to maintain our growing office space, greet guests and ensure they sign in, and manage onsite events. This will require great attention to detail, ability to multitask, and maintain a professional demeanor as necessary. This person will be working directly with Cellares employees of all levels. It is important that this candidate can take an “all hands on deck” approach, maintain confidentiality, and bring a proactive attitude to their position.
Candidates should enjoy working in a fast-paced, mission-driven environment, and be prepared to tackle a broad selection of challenges as the company grows.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of our Bridgewater, NJ office including facilities, equipment, maintenance, vendors, and inventory, and provide a welcoming and professional environment
- Track budget and spend for office operations
- Assist our Facilities team with space and seating planning, including communal workspaces
- Collaborate with other teams and/or lead in planning and executing site, team or company-wide activities and events (including scheduling and calendaring, and day-of logistics such as meeting room reservations and setup, AV/Teleconferencing equipment, and catering, etc.)
- Support various internal activities/events and meetings (for example: executive and large meetings, milestone celebrations, team-building, happy hours)
- Manage vendors and coordinate/execute restocking of snacks, drinks, and office supplies
- Manage incoming and outgoing courier and other packages or mail as required
- Demonstrate sound judgment in order to take effective action when direction isn't available
- Associate's degree with at least 5 years experience in an administrative role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization skills as well as the ability to multi-task
- Ability to think critically and make decisions on your own
- Ability to hold confidential information at appropriate discretion
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve with little direction or supervision
- Desire to be part of a rapidly evolving organization, with a compelling technology and mission
- Ability to pivot as needed and take on duties outside the normal scope of work Self-awareness, integrity, authenticity, and a growth mindset are a must
This is Cellares
Cellares is the first Integrated Development and Manufacturing Organization (IDMO) and takes an Industry 4.0 approach to mass manufacturing the living drugs of the 21st century. The company is both developing and operating integrated technologies for cell therapy manufacturing to accelerate access to life-saving cell therapies. The company’s Cell Shuttle integrates all the technologies required for the entire manufacturing process in a flexible and high-throughput platform that delivers true walk-away, end-to-end automation. Cell Shuttles will be deployed in Cellares’ Smart Factories around the world to meet total patient demand for cell therapies at global scale. Partnering with Cellares enables academics, biotechs, and pharma companies to accelerate drug development and scale out manufacturing, lower process failure rates, lower manufacturing costs, and meet global patient demand.
The company is headquartered in South San Francisco, California with its commercial-scale IDMO Smart Factory in Bridgewater, New Jersey. The company is backed by world-class investors and has raised over $355 million in financing.
Leveling will be based on overall experience, education, and demonstration of knowledge throughout the interview process.