At Yugabyte, we are on a mission to become the default transactional database for the cloud. We are well underway on this journey with YugabyteDB, the open source, high-performance, distributed SQL database that runs on any cloud and enables developers to get instantly productive using well-known APIs. We are looking for talented and driven people to join us on our ambitious mission and help us build a lasting and impactful company.
We announced a $188M Series C round at a $1.3B valuation in October 2021, however we very much believe we are still in the early stages of our company’s journey. The transactional database market is estimated to grow from $40B in 2021 to $64B by 2025. Given our database is cloud-native by design, has on-demand horizontal scalability, and allows for geographical distribution of data using built-in replication, we are extremely well-positioned to address the market need for geo-distributed, high-scale, high-performance wordloads.
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our People team. This role includes but not limited to managing People operations and providing support to the People team. This role requires strong analytical skills, exceptional communication and problem-solving skills, and the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Manage the People operational activities including onboarding, employee data management, benefits administration, and off-boarding
- Coordinate with People team members and cross-functional teams to ensure People operations are compliant with company policies and procedures, legal requirements, and industry best practices
- Administer People systems and tools, including HRIS, benefits administration systems, and other related systems
- Analyse People data and metrics, produce reports, and recommend solutions for improvement
- Assist with the development and implementation of People policies and procedures
- Support employee inquiries related to People operations
- Contribute to the design and delivery of People trainings and events
- Collaborate with Global People team
- Participate in special People projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- 8-12 years of relevant experience in HR operations, HRIS(ex: BambooHR, ADP, Darwinbox, etc.) and benefits administration
- Knowledge of Human Resources policies and procedures, legal requirements, and industry best practices
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Human Resources systems and tools, including HRIS, payroll software, benefits administration systems, and other related systems
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously
Nice to have:
- Start up/scaling up experience in People function
- Worked in/for Global regions
Something looks off?