Account Executive, Inside Sales
Vontive builds technology that is transforming real-estate investment finance, a $2 trillion market. We provide liquidity to real estate investors using financing to acquire, renovate and refinance investment properties. Our innovative technology allows us to close loans 80% faster than bank loans, at the same competitive pricing. The Vontive mortgage is standardizing a fragmented investment mortgage industry. The company is the 10th fastest growing company in North America, per Deloitte's Fast 500 list, and was founded by former Freddie Mac and Palantir executives .
As an Account Executive for the Inside Sales team, you will work with real estate investors through Vontive's Partner channels. Your job is to evaluate investment strategies and provide loan products that meet the investor's needs.
In this role, you will:
- Build and maintain a pipeline of real estate financing deals
- Quickly establish and nurture long-term relationships over the phone, email, and text messaging.
- Advise clients on real estate financing strategies and solutions
- Qualify lending opportunities and structure complex real estate deals
- Problem solve with internal teams to manage deals throughout the loan lifecycle
- Collaborate with Sales Leadership to exponentially scale the sales organization
- Track record of building a sales pipeline and exceeding sales targets in a related field
- Expert-level knowledge or high capability of quickly learning real estate investing, mortgage products, risk management, and our mortgage process
- Desire to work long, focused hours
- Excellent project management skills
- Problem solve and multitask in a high stakes environment
- Team player that wants to constantly improve and grow with the company
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in business, finance, real estate, marketing, or related field
Our benefits are designed for your total wellbeing and include:
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
- Monthly fitness and wellness stipend
- Healthy snacks, beverages and meals at the office
- Your choice of equipment, ergonomic setup
- Company-sponsored events and volunteering opportunities
- Flexible hours, unlimited vacation
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Meaningful equity and 401(k) plan
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Life insurance policy
At Certain Lending, you will find a team committed to diversity, inclusion, and values of:
- Integrity: Always demonstrating the highest ethical standards.
- Accountability: Consistently delivering on our commitments to our clients, partners, communities, and each other.
- Candor: Creating an environment where people are heard when they speak up, and where trust, honesty, and respect are at the forefront of our relationships.
- Prudence: Always acting in the best interest of our stakeholders and for the long-term integrity of the business.
- Execution: Managing our priorities, decisions, and work to aggressively grow the business in fulfillment of our mission.
- Culture: Valuing and promoting diversity in our hiring, through our business practices, and by giving back to our communities.
- Empowerment: Trusting each other to always do the right thing.
Vontive is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will ensure that individuals with differing abilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Pay range: 50K-Unlimited (this is an aggressive commission earning position)