Implementation Manager - Northeast
Vector’s Customer Success organization is responsible for ensuring overall success of our product in the hands of our customers. Our goal is to deliver results beyond expectations, from initial engagement to go-live and through product expansion across our customers’ enterprise and the logistics ecosystem as a whole. This is a rapidly evolving space relatively new to modern technology, so balancing the day to day tactical with long-term strategic vision is paramount to our team’s success.
If you’re searching for a collaborative, supportive team working on solving some of the most challenging logistics and supply chain challenges, we’d love to hear from you!
About the Role
As a ‘doer’, you will ultimately be responsible for the crucial, tactical fundamentals of a deployment, and the success of the day to day dynamics between the Vector team and our customer. A successful candidate will demonstrate strengths in interpersonal skills and communication, be highly organized and be an ace at problem resolution. They will seek out and thrive on customer feedback in order to continuously improve the project, team, and customer experience overall. Our ideal candidate will be highly attuned to the needs of various stakeholders, gain a deep understanding of the customer and their business, as well as become well versed in how our customers achieve great outcomes with Vector.
What You’ll Do
- Deliver excellence in Operational Engagement and day to day management on key facility accounts
- Provide end user support, training, and change management on deployments
- Provide an in person Vector presence for both go-lives and ongoing support as part of a comprehensive Customer Success strategy
- Provide updates and status reports, both internally and customer facing regularly to ensure real time visibility and proper decision-making
- Provide play by play updates from the field to the teams, identifying, escalating and triaging issues as they arise
- Become Vector’s internal subject matter expert on the comprehensive operational needs of our customers
What You'll Need to Be Successful In This Role
- Experience / ability as a core customer facing member on key accounts or initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to run operational efforts and tactical meetings with minimal oversight
- Comfortable with driving the process, raising flags or triaging when appropriate
- Proven ability to onboard multiple waves of facility deployments and work with Deployment Strategists to define the roadmap for continuous waves of future facility deployments
- Exceptional rapport building skills with stakeholders at all levels, gaining continuous positive customer feedback on interpersonal and industry skills
- Able to to travel up to 50% to customer locations
- Drive for results and a 'whatever it takes' attitude
- Ability to escalate issues using sound judgment and critical thinking abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
Our Benefits & Work Environment
- Employer Sponsored Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life & Disability Insurance
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Stock Options
- Remote Work
- Amazing teammates & supportive culture
- Flat org structure, offering startup growth & learning paths
At Vector, we know our economy relies on ground transport. And without trucks on the road making connections - on track, on schedule - business falls behind, leading to lost time and investment. Our mission: maximize efficiency throughout the entire freight lifecycle with our mobile technology, designed to achieve faster connection times and deliver new insights for logistics businesses everywhere.
We’re helping yesterday's trucking industry rethink and modernize today's logistics environment!