Software Engineer - ReactJS
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Thursday, February 8, 2024
Ushur is transforming the way enterprises communicate and engage with customers. Fueled by consumer’s self-service demands, enterprises are modernizing customer engagement and experience models. Ushur is fast becoming the platform of choice for Customer Experience Automation™, enabling these enterprises to leapfrog their digital native counterparts and deliver delightful customer and employee experiences. With cutting-edge Conversational AI, Machine Learning and Intelligent Process Automation technologies, Ushur has enabled Fortune 100 enterprises including some of the world’s most well known brands in healthcare, insurance, banking and financial services sectors to automate their customer engagement. Cloud-native, 100% no-code and purely workflow-driven, Ushur empowers citizen developers within business operations teams to build AI-powered, fully-automated and omni-channel experience to digitally transform customer journeys end-to-end.
- Develop cross browser compatible responsive user interfaces, frameworks and libraries
- Work with UI design guidelines and evangelize the best practices across the team(s)
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- Collaborate to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation
- Understand the CI/CD pipeline for UI environments, covering static code analysis, unit and integrations tests, performance & security tests
- Understand secure UI development best practices, keeping in mind OWASP Top 10 vulnerabilities and other security threats in the SaaS environment
- Incorporate business requirements, collaborate with larger technical teams, and get involved in creating software solutions
- Track new, relevant frameworks and apply them to our software development
- Build internal frameworks for fast development by creating libraries
- Contribute to the development of open-source libraries that Ushur can provide for the benefit of external development communities including our customer base
- Engineering degree in computer science or any related field
- 3+ years of industry experience in design and development of applications using restful APIs
- Hands-on experience with libraries like RxJS, JQuery, Backbone, AngularJS, ReactJS etc.
- Experience with compiled CSS, such as SCSS and TypeScript strongly preferred
- Experience with responsive web design strongly preferred
- Experience in working on single page applications, REST APIs, analytics frameworks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to coordinate, follow-through, and negotiate the resolution of issues and conflicts
- Great Company Culture. We pride ourselves on having a values-based culture that is welcoming, intentional, and respectful. Our internal NPS of over 65 speaks for itself - employees recommend Ushur as a great place to work!
- Bring your whole self to work. We are focused on building a diverse culture, with innovative ideas where you and your ideas are valued. We are a start-up and know that every person has a significant impact!
- Rest and Relaxation. 13 Paid leaves, wellness Fridays offs (aka a day off to care for yourself- every mid-month Friday of the month), 12 paid sick Leaves, and more!
- Health Benefits. Preventive health checkups, Medical Insurance covering the dependents, wellness sessions, and health talks at the office
- Keep learning. One of our core values is Growth Mindset - we believe in lifelong learning. Certification courses are reimbursed. Ushur Community offers wide resources for our employees to learn and grow.
- Flexible Work. In-office or hybrid working model, depending on position and location. We seek to create an environment for all our employees where they can thrive in both their profession and personal life.