AI Evangelist (Contract-To-Hire)
Software Engineering, Data Science
Posted on Saturday, February 3, 2024
Ushur is transforming the way enterprises communicate and engage with customers. Fueled by consumer’s self-service demands, enterprises are modernizing customer engagement and experience models. Ushur is fast becoming the platform of choice for Customer Experience Automation™, enabling these enterprises to leapfrog their digital native counterparts and deliver delightful customer and employee experiences.With cutting-edge Conversational AI, Machine Learning and Intelligent Process Automation technologies, Ushur has enabled Fortune 100 enterprises including some of the world’s most well known brands in healthcare, insurance, banking and financial services sectors to automate their customer engagement. Cloud-native, 100% no-code and purely workflow-driven, Ushur empowers citizen developers within business operations teams to build AI-powered, fully-automated and omni-channel experience to digitally transform customer journeys end-to-end.
About the role
As the AI Evangelist, you will be at the forefront of driving innovation and shaping the future of our organization. This pivotal role involves championing the strategic integration of AI technologies, both internally and externally. You'll play a crucial part in educating teams, clients, and the wider community on the transformative capabilities of AI, while collaborating closely with internal stakeholders to align AI solutions with market needs. If you are passionate about pushing the boundaries of AI, fostering a culture of innovation, and influencing industry trends, this is an exciting opportunity to lead the charge in our AI journey.
- Advocate for the strategic integration of AI technologies within our organization.
- Develop and articulate a compelling vision for the impact of AI on our industry.
- Create engaging content, including presentations, webinars, and articles, to educate internal teams, clients, and the wider community on AI capabilities.
- Collaborate with marketing teams to develop AI-focused collateral and thought leadership content.
- Work closely with product development and engineering teams to ensure alignment between AI capabilities and market needs.
- Conduct training sessions to up-skill internal teams on AI concepts and applications.
- Act as a spokesperson at conferences, industry events, and webinars to share insights on AI trends and innovations.
- Build and nurture relationships with key influencers, partners, and industry leaders.
- Stay informed about industry trends, competitive landscape, and emerging technologies in the AI space.
- Provide regular updates on market developments to internal stakeholders.
- Conduct compelling AI-related product demos
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Computer Science, Data Science, or a related field.
- 4-5 years proven experience in AI, machine learning, or related fields.
- Demonstrated success in AI advocacy, thought leadership, or evangelism.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to convey complex technical concepts in a clear and accessible manner.
- Strong creative and innovative mindset with the ability to envision and communicate the future of AI.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Great Company Culture. We pride ourselves on having a values based culture that is welcoming, intentional, and respectful. Our internal NPS of over 65 speaks for itself - employees recommend Ushur as a great place to work!
Bring your whole self to work. We are focused on building a diverse culture, with innovative ideas where you and your ideas are valued. We are a start up and know that every person has a significant impact!
Rest and Relaxation. Unlimited PTO, wellness days, paid holidays, and more!
Health Benefits. Comprehensive health, dental, and vision. We offer a variety of plans to meet the needs of you and your loved ones.
We care about your Future. Access to 401(k) so you can contribute and generous stock options.
Keep learning. One of our core values is Growth Mindset - we believe in lifelong learning. Whether you are a previous student, or currently enrolled in higher education, we can help cover some of those expenses and support your ongoing development and career growth.
Flexible Work. In-office, work-from-home, or hybrid, depending on position and location. We seek to create an environment for all of our employees where they can thrive in both their professional and personal lives.