Lead UX Designer
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Friday, January 5, 2024
Ushur is transforming the way enterprises communicate and engage with customers. Fueled by consumer’s self-service demands, enterprises are modernizing customer engagement and experience models. Ushur is fast becoming the platform of choice for Customer Experience Automation™, enabling these enterprises to leapfrog their digital native counterparts and deliver delightful customer and employee experiences. With cutting-edge Conversational AI, Machine Learning and Intelligent Process Automation technologies, Ushur has enabled Fortune 100 enterprises including some of the world’s most well known brands in healthcare, insurance, banking and financial services sectors to automate their customer engagement. Cloud-native, 100% no-code and purely workflow-driven, Ushur empowers citizen developers within business operations teams to build AI-powered, fully-automated and omni-channel experience to digitally transform customer journeys end-to-end.
At Ushur, we're revolutionizing the future of Customer Experience Automation. Our mission is to empower enterprises with intelligent automation for every customer journey. We're a passionate team of innovators building a product that leverages AI to uplevel the way enterprises engage with their customers. We're searching for a Lead UX Designer to join us on this journey and shape the user experience that will make our vision a reality.
Location: Bengaluru, India
Designation: Lead UX Designer
What You'll Do:
● Lead the charge: Own the entire UX lifecycle, from research and strategy to prototyping, testing, and iteration.
● Champion the user: Advocate for users at every stage of the product development process. Conduct user research, understand their needs, and translate those insights into intuitive and delightful experiences.
● Mastermind the interface: Design beautiful, user-centered interfaces that are both visually stunning and functionally exceptional. You'll have a deep understanding of interaction design, accessibility, and design systems.
● Collaborate like a champion: Work closely with cross-functional teams (product, engineering, marketing) to ensure a seamless user journey from ideation to launch inside of a fast-paced agile sprint cadence.
● Think big, iterate fast: Move quickly and adapt to changing needs. You're comfortable pushing boundaries, experimenting with new ideas, and learning on the fly.
● Inspire and mentor: Share your knowledge and expertise with the design team, fostering a collaborative and creative environment. Participate in daily design reviews and support junior designers on their journey to mastery.
The experience you need:
● Have 7+ years of experience as a UX Designer, leading and owning projects from start to finish.
● Possess a deep understanding of user-centered design principles and methodologies.
● Have a strong portfolio showcasing your ability to design beautiful, usable interfaces across both web and mobile.
● Are a master of Figma and creating vector-based assets.
● Familiarity and experience building or maintaining complex design systems and implementing supporting structures and processes.
● Have excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to effectively translate complex UX concepts into actionable plans.
● Are a self-motivated and proactive individual with a passion for learning and staying ahead of the curve in the UX field.
● Bonus points if you have experience working in a startup environment and understand the fast-paced nature of early-stage companies.
● Great Company Culture. We pride ourselves on having a values-based culture that is welcoming, intentional, and respectful. Our internal NPS of over 65 speaks for itself - employees recommend Ushur as a great place to work!
● Bring your whole self to work. We are focused on building a diverse culture, with innovative ideas where you and your ideas are valued. We are a start-up and know that every person has a significant impact!
● Rest and Relaxation. 20 days of flexible leaves per year, quarterly Wellness Friday (aka a day off to care for yourself) and more!
● Health Benefits. Preventive health checkups, Medical Insurance covering the dependents, wellness sessions, and health talks at the office.
● Keep learning. One of our core values is Growth Mindset - we believe in lifelong learning. Certification courses are reimbursed. Ushur Community offers wide resources for our employees to learn and grow.
● Flexible Work. In-office or hybrid working model, depending on position and location. We seek to create an environment for all our employees where they can thrive in both their profession and personal life.