Java Software Engineer
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Monday, December 11, 2023
Ushur is transforming the way enterprises communicate and engage with customers. Fueled by consumer’s self-service demands, enterprises are modernizing customer engagement and experience models. Ushur is fast becoming the platform of choice for Customer Experience Automation™, enabling these enterprises to leapfrog their digital native counterparts and deliver delightful customer and employee experiences. With cutting-edge Conversational AI, Machine Learning and Intelligent Process Automation technologies, Ushur has enabled Fortune 100 enterprises including some of the world’s most well known brands in healthcare, insurance, banking and financial services sectors to automate their customer engagement. Cloud-native, 100% no-code and purely workflow-driven, Ushur empowers citizen developers within business operations teams to build AI-powered, fully-automated and omni-channel experience to digitally transform customer journeys end-to-end.
Work Mode: Hybrid
Experience: 0- 1 yrs
The Role and Responsibilities
- Our Infrastructure team is looking for a brilliant Java Developer to join a core group that designs the industry’s leading Micro-Engagement Platform
- Helping creatively solve business problems by supporting the necessary backend infrastructure
- Be in touch with current frameworks and be influential in all choices related to backend technology choices
- Exude a strong sense of feature ownership, agility and an urge for continuous learning.
- Collaborate with designers, developers, and product owners to ensure the best possible user experience.
- Write clean, scalable, and well-documented code.
- Optimize web applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Participate in code reviews and provide feedback to team members.
- Stay up to date with emerging trends and technologies in web development.
- Contribute to the team & efforts to improve the development process and quality of our codebase.
- Strong understanding of Java and Java server that can scale to millions of transactions
- Knowledge of Spring, Spring Boot and related java framework
- Knowledge on Linux environment
- Strong Software development fundamentals, architecture, algorithms, and problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of creating highly efficient and scalable web servers.
- Excellent communication, strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Familiarity with Git, Agile methodologies, and software development best practices.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for learning and a desire to grow as a developer
- Great Company Culture. We pride ourselves on having a values-based culture that is welcoming, intentional, and respectful. Our internal NPS of over 65 speaks for itself - employees recommend Ushur as a great place to work!
- Bring your whole self to work. We are focused on building a diverse culture, with innovative ideas where you and your ideas are valued. We are a start-up and know that every person has a significant impact!
- Rest and Relaxation. 20 days of flexible leaves per year, quarterly Wellness Friday (aka a day off to care for yourself) and more!
- Health Benefits. Preventive health checkups, Medical Insurance covering the dependents, wellness sessions, and health talks at the office
- Keep learning. One of our core values is Growth Mindset - we believe in lifelong learning. Certification courses are reimbursed. Ushur Community offers wide resources for our employees to learn and grow.Flexible
- Work. In-office or hybrid working model, depending on position and location. We seek to create an environment for all our employees where they can thrive in both their profession and personal life.
Why join us?
We are passionate about Ushur, our product, and helping our employees grow and develop in their career in a caring, collaborative environment. We offer a very competitive compensation plan & stock options for the ideal candidates.