Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Friday, November 24, 2023
Ushur is transforming the way enterprises communicate and engage with customers. Fueled by consumer’s self-service demands, enterprises are modernizing customer engagement and experience models. Ushur is fast becoming the platform of choice for Customer Experience Automation™, enabling these enterprises to leapfrog their digital native counterparts and deliver delightful customer and employee experiences. With cutting-edge Conversational AI, Machine Learning and Intelligent Process Automation technologies, Ushur has enabled Fortune 100 enterprises including some of the world’s most well known brands in healthcare, insurance, banking and financial services sectors to automate their customer engagement. Cloud-native, 100% no-code and purely workflow-driven, Ushur empowers citizen developers within business operations teams to build AI-powered, fully-automated and omni-channel experience to digitally transform customer journeys end-to-end.
As a data and analytics architect at Ushur, we expect you to partner with data architects and big data engineers to plan and execute product initiatives to solve large enterprise needs in analytics. The role requires exceptional understanding of the data engineering pipelines and the analytics ecosystem to be able to evaluate and select the best possible tools for data analysis and visualization. This includes providing guidance to the technical teams (data engineers, data analysts, data scientists, etc.) and coordination with product and program managers, with whom you will work closely.
Work Location: Bangalore
Work Mode: Hybrid
What You'll Do:
● Have good understanding of data analytics needs in large enterprises, associated data formats and ability to Interpret data, analyze results and generate actionable insights using statistical techniques
● Design and implement enterprise-grade analytics solutions with data visualization dashboards and reports to drive actionable business decisions
● Expert handling of data from multiple data sources and formats
● Identify gaps between existing and desired metrics, implement best practices in scalable data reporting, and develop and communicate new reports to internal teams
● Wear the business hat and deliver solutions that fit customer needs while working across engineering and data science teams
● Evangelize and enable teams across the organization to understand the analytics offerings
● Work with product managers and other system architects to chart out the roadmap for analytics offerings in the Ushur platform
● Always be on the lookout to automate and improve existing data processes for quicker turnaround and high efficiency
● Take pride & complete ownership of the data analytics built and have a passion for high quality data
● Support in producing collateral for and delivering analytics training for both internal teams and customers
The experience you need:
● Over 10+ years of experience in product development for large enterprises
● With a track record of at least 5+ years of experience in the field of analytics
● A repertoire of experience in data architectures, data engineering, data warehouses, BI-systems, data visualization, etc.
● Expertise in tools such as Excel, Tableau, Sisense or other data visualization tools and techniques
● Strong experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
● Experience with data warehouses like Snowflake, YellowBrick or RedShift
● Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
● Superior listener with the ability to understand the need and deliver the right data solution
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability present data analysis/findings in a clear and concise manner
● Be a phenomenal teammate who thrives in a diverse distributed team
● Proactive, well-organized, and have proven attention to detail
● Have a high sense of urgency to meet milestones/ dates and deliver projects
● Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS startup where we move quickly and wear many hats
● Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude
Why you want to Work with Us:
● Great Company Culture. We pride ourselves on having a values-based culture that is welcoming, intentional, and respectful. Our internal NPS of over 65 speaks for itself - employees recommend Ushur as a great place to work!
● Bring your whole self to work. We are focused on building a diverse culture, with innovative ideas where you and your ideas are valued. We are a start-up and know that every person has a significant impact!
● Rest and Relaxation. 13 Paid leaves, wellness Fridays offs (aka a day off to care for yourself- every mid-month Friday of the month), 12 paid sick Leaves, and more!
● Health Benefits. Preventive health checkups, Medical Insurance covering the dependents, wellness sessions, and health talks at the office.
● Keep learning. One of our core values is Growth Mindset - we believe in lifelong learning. Certification courses are reimbursed. Ushur Community offers wide resources for our employees to learn and grow.
● Flexible Work. In-office or hybrid working model, depending on position and location. We seek to create an environment for all our employees where they can thrive in both their profession and personal life.