Partner Solutions Consultant
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Thursday, September 14, 2023
Ushur is transforming the way enterprises communicate and engage with customers. Fueled by consumer’s self-service demands, enterprises are modernizing customer engagement and experience models. Ushur is fast becoming the platform of choice for Customer Experience Automation™, enabling these enterprises to leapfrog their digital native counterparts and deliver delightful customer and employee experiences. With cutting-edge Conversational AI, Machine Learning and Intelligent Process Automation technologies, Ushur has enabled Fortune 100 enterprises including some of the world’s most well known brands in healthcare, insurance, banking and financial services sectors to automate their customer engagement. Cloud-native, 100% no-code and purely workflow-driven, Ushur empowers citizen developers within business operations teams to build AI-powered, fully-automated and omni-channel experience to digitally transform customer journeys end-to-end.
Designation: Partner Solutions Consultant
The Solution consulting team at Ushur works as a bridge between partners, customers, sales, product and engineering teams to ensure the successful sale, onboarding, expansion and renewal of our customers. As a Partner Ushur Solutions consultant, you’ll be responsible for supporting our sales team and helping our partners maximize the benefits of Ushur. This includes scoping and designing end-user and customer automation journeys using state of the art Artificial Intelligence, and data science. You will be a key player in the technical discovery process, providing the best recommendations for customer initiatives and support for deployments often performing partner presentations and demonstrations.
● Interfacing with partner and sales teams to recommend intelligent automation solutions, help solve problems and learn new opportunities for product enhancements.
● Work as a trusted advisor to partners to help them meet their strategic business goals with our technology.
● Developing partner strategies, integrated solutions and architectures.
● From discovery to implementation, the partner solutions consultant is providing partners with ongoing technical support to help close deals.
● Build relationships with partners to build presence in accounts and impact successful outcomes.
● Scoping and specifying complete process and conversation AI solutions.
● Handling technical discovery process, providing the best recommendations for customer initiatives and support for deployments at large accounts often performing sales presentations and customized product demonstrations.
● Creating Proofs-of-Concept for prospects including uncovering technical needs, deploying product, managing POC milestones and issues, answering security and implementation questions.
● Provide demonstrations of product solutions, answering customer questions and capturing technical discussions.
● Working alongside our partners to configure the Ushur product, ensure that the information in Ushur is accurate, train key users, and provide guidance on how best to use the tools.
● Work with product management, customer service and quality analysis teams to optimize products and ensure products continue to satisfy customer needs.
● Collaborate with marketing on sales collateral, trade shows and other networking events.
● Updating account, opportunity and contact detail in Salesforce and corresponding platforms.
● Continuous collaboration with consulting, sales, product, customer success, and marketing teams using project and product management tools.
● Keeping track of product development, bugs using Asana and Jira and Stack Overflow.
● Using Visio and other tools to draw customer use cases and integration process.
● Build out technical collateral base with targeted demos, best practice documents, and solution documents to drive bottoms-up adoption
● Minimum of 5 years of IT or related experience with 3 years (of the total required 5 years of experience) in solution consulting with a mid-to-large SaaS enterprise solutions company or similar experience. Insurance industry experience preferred.
● Experience creating partner enablement strategies and Developing Partner Centers of Excellence.
● Knowledge in selling and supporting high-end solutions that involve both line of business and IT ownership.
● Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills with a comfort level in executive-level presentations.
● Comfortable functioning in a thought leadership capacity.
● Confident in providing direction and guidance to the client to achieve their goals.
● Strong consultative, analytical, and communication skills needed to listen to, understand, and anticipate client needs (business and IT).
● Experience with modern project management tools like Jira or Asana
● Hands-on experience in the development of software proof of concepts
● Experience engineering software systems of medium-to-large scope and complexity
● Familiarity with cloud services, preferably Amazon AWS
● Familiarity with REST APIs and Postman tool is essential