Sr. Enterprise Sales Development Representative
Sales & Business Development
Santa Clara, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, August 12, 2023
Ushur is transforming the way enterprises communicate and engage with customers. Fueled by consumer’s self-service demands, enterprises are modernizing customer engagement and experience models. Ushur is fast becoming the platform of choice for Customer Experience Automation™, enabling these enterprises to leapfrog their digital native counterparts and deliver delightful customer and employee experiences. With cutting-edge Conversational AI, Machine Learning and Intelligent Process Automation technologies, Ushur has enabled Fortune 100 enterprises including some of the world’s most well known brands in healthcare, insurance, banking and financial services sectors to automate their customer engagement. Cloud-native, 100% no-code and purely workflow-driven, Ushur empowers citizen developers within business operations teams to build AI-powered, fully-automated and omni-channel experience to digitally transform customer journeys end-to-end.
Ushur is looking for a driven and results-oriented, Enterprise Sales Development Representative (SDR), to join our rapidly expanding team within a high-growth, high-impact start-up environment. This is a fantastic opportunity with uncapped commission and a path towards an Enterprise Sales Account Executive career.
- Identifying revenue opportunities within the prospect base through various inbound and outbound marketing programs such as cold calling, lead follow-up, and opportunity qualifications
- Meets or exceeds activity metrics for outbound calls, appointments set, opportunities added, and prospecting time
- Researching prospective customers, identifying key players, and generating interest to expand the list of sales qualified leads
- Successfully manages and overcomes prospect objections
- Provides opportunities to the sales team, working closely with sales reps as necessary about the opportunity
- Builds relationships and effectively communicates with Sales Directors
- Proactively looks for opportunities to improve, optimize outbound lead management
- Effectively presenting Product suite and Services to C-level and senior executive clients.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 1+ year of B2B SaaS SDR Prospecting Experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional, determined, and results oriented.
- Positive attitude, team oriented, and a self-starter.
- Proficient in the following tools: Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Nav, ZoomInfo, and Salesforce
Great Company Culture. We pride ourselves on having a values based culture that is welcoming, intentional, and respectful. Our internal NPS of over 65 speaks for itself - employees recommend Ushur as a great place to work!
Bring your whole self to work. We are focused on building a diverse culture, with innovative ideas where you and your ideas are valued. We are a start up and know that every person has a significant impact!
Rest and Relaxation. Unlimited PTO, once a month wellness Fridays (aka a day off to care for yourself), 11 paid holidays, and more!
Health Benefits. Comprehensive health, dental and vision 100% paid by Ushur (this includes family too!). We offer a variety of plans to meet the needs of you and your loved ones.
We care about your Future. 401(k) platform so you can contribute and generous stock options
Keep learning. One of our core values is Growth Mindset - we believe in lifelong learning. Whether you are a previous student, or currently enrolled in higher education, we can help cover some of those expenses and support your ongoing development and career growth.
Flexible Work. In-office, work-from-home, or hybrid, depending on position and location. We seek to create an environment for all of our employees where they can thrive in both their profession and personal life.