Demand Generation Intern
Sales & Business Development
Santa Clara, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, May 18, 2023
Ushur is transforming the way enterprises communicate and engage with customers. Fueled by consumer’s self-service demands, enterprises are modernizing customer engagement and experience models. Ushur is fast becoming the platform of choice for Customer Experience Automation™, enabling these enterprises to leapfrog their digital native counterparts and deliver delightful customer and employee experiences. With cutting-edge Conversational AI, Machine Learning and Intelligent Process Automation technologies, Ushur has enabled Fortune 100 enterprises including some of the world’s most well known brands in healthcare, insurance, banking and financial services sectors to automate their customer engagement. Cloud-native, 100% no-code and purely workflow-driven, Ushur empowers citizen developers within business operations teams to build AI-powered, fully-automated and omni-channel experience to digitally transform customer journeys end-to-end.
About the role
This is a 12-week paid hybrid internship. The intern must be present in the office for three days a week. Salary will be based on prior work and educational experience. The ideal candidate must be available to work 8-hour shifts/5 days a week, ideally in the summer timeframe. The candidate will be working on a variety of projects with the Marketing team.
- Support and optimize digital marketing programs including email, webinars, paid acquisition programs, pipeline acceleration and nurture programs
- Assist with the planning and execution of a world-class events program – supporting in-person, virtual, and hybrid events
- Manage creative project tracking and campaign project coordination as needed
- Leverage CRM and marketing automation systems to drive communications, track progress, and inform strategy
- Collaborate with the design department to produce promotional materials as needed
- Review engagement data and identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, measurement, marketing techniques, and processes
- Work with Marketing Operations to ensure successful delivery of leads into Marketing/Sales queues
- 1+ years experience in Digital Marketing, Demand Generation, Field Marketing, Marketing Coordination, Marketing Project Management, or similar role
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, Google Workspace, and social media platforms.
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (e.g. Salesforce) and Project Management (e.g. Asana) software a plus
- Familiarity with web analytics and Google Adwords not required but favorable
- Excellent communication, writing, and presentation skills
- Experience building, launching and reporting on campaigns using marketing automation (e.g. Hubspot) a plus
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in marketing, digital marketing, internet marketing or related field
- A desire to work in a high-growth startup atmosphere
Great Company Culture. We pride ourselves on having a values based culture that is welcoming, intentional, and respectful. Our internal NPS of over 65 speaks for itself - employees recommend Ushur as a great place to work!
Bring your whole self to work. We are focused on building a diverse culture, with innovative ideas where you and your ideas are valued. We are a start up and know that every person has a significant impact!
Keep learning. One of our core values is Growth Mindset - we believe in lifelong learning. Whether you are a previous student, or currently enrolled in higher education, we can help cover some of those expenses and support your ongoing development and career growth.
Flexible Work. In-office, work-from-home, or hybrid, depending on position and location. We seek to create an environment for all of our employees where they can thrive in both their profession and personal life.
See more open positions at Ushur
Something looks off?