Machine Learning Engineer (Munich)
Posted on Tuesday, January 23, 2024
Thank you for your interest in Uncountable Engineering!
Uncountable is seeking experienced engineers who are passionate about user experience and scaling web applications. Our goal is to revolutionize industrial research and development. We're looking for motivated engineers who can help to build a state of the art development platform that will be used across Fortune 500 companies.
You primary responsibility will be to develop the machine learning features within the Uncountable Web Platform where scientists upload and analyze their experiments. This role would involve full-stack development of these features but focused on debugging machine learning workflows.
Salary Range: €120K-€150K + Equity
- Strong interest in developing data analysis-driven user interfaces and experiences
- Experience with machine learning concepts such as training / test splits, marginal distributions, automated feature selection
- Solid computer science and software engineering fundamentals
- B.S. in computer science
- Familiarity with React, ES6
Our Current Stack
- Backend: Flask (Python), Postgres, Pytorch
- Frontend: React (Typescript), Redux, Sass
- Competitive Salary and Equity
What's next? Learn more about Interviewing at Uncountable
Learn more about our engineering team: Check out our blog