Software Engineer for Chemistry Applications
Software Engineering, IT
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, September 14, 2023
Thank you for your interest in Uncountable Engineering!
Uncountable is seeking software engineers with a chemistry or material science background to develop domain-specific applications within Uncountable. Our goal is to revolutionize industrial research and development. We're looking for motivated engineers who can help to build out tools that will accelerate the development of new chemicals and materials.
You primary responsibility will be to develop data integrations for Uncountable's customers to, for example, ingest data from lab equipment and set up automated data transfer routines. This role would primarily involve writing Python scripts.
Salary Range: $80K-$120K + Equity
- 4 courses of university-level computer science or equivalent professional experience
- Knowledge of chemistry or life sciences
- Interest in a software engineering career and technology startups
- Experience using Python or other scripting languages to process numeric or scientific data files
- B.S. in computer science, chemistry, biology
- Familiarity with SQL Databases
- Familiarity with Excel
- Competitive Salary and Equity
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 401K with Employer Contribution
What's next? Learn more about Interviewing at Uncountable
Learn more about our engineering team: Check out our blog