Sales & Business Development
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, September 14, 2023
The Uncountable Sales team is looking to add a superstar Account Executive to the team with experience in software sales and B2B sales. The ideal candidate thrives in a start-up environment where they can not only make a tremendous impact on the company, but also help shape the sales strategy. This individual will be focused on continuing to tackle the materials and chemicals space where we have a proven track record and now focused on scaling.
- Establish and develop a strategy for identifying and closing net new sales opportunities.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting to closing new business.
- Deliver sales pitches and demos to C-level executives and VPs both over the phone and in-person (eg. become a demo expert!)
- Build proposals and handle complex negotiations
- Leverage sales tools: SFDC, Zoominfo, Linkedin Sales Nav, and Outreach
- Attend customer application conferences around the country to learn about the customer needs and build connections from line scientists to executive decision makers
What we are looking for:
- Professional experience selling into Enterprise sized organizations
- Strong experience in prospecting and self-generating pipeline
- Proven experience in developing champions and managing multiple stakeholders in a complex sales cycle
- Curiosity - you will be working across many different end customer applications and want to feel comfortable engaging with a broad range of technical people.
- Availability to travel 25-50% of the time
- Availability to take morning calls with the east coast and Europe (7am PST!)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Past experience working in an early stage start-up environment
- Knowledge of chemistry, materials science, or biology
Salary: 80-120K Base, 180-250K OTE + Equity