Senior Android Developer
Job Title: Senior Android Developer
Job duties: Trackonomy Systems, Inc. is a technology and solutions company with a breakthrough platform focused on enabling end-to-end visibility and control across a fragmented global supply
chain. Trackonomy Systems, Inc. in San Jose, CA is seeking a Senior Android Developer to develop new and complex mobile applications from top to bottom (user interface design, application design, implementation, unit and functional testing, and deployment to customers).
Job responsibilities and duties include:
- Develop complex applications for Android mobiles, and apply a thorough understanding of Android Java / Kotlin
- Utilize development frameworks such as Async Task, SQLite, Activity, and Broadcast receiver.
- Apply knowledge of mobile analytics, third party framework integrations, and RESTful APIs in a native environment
- Utilize familiarity with version control merge and optimization of branching and integration workflows
- Utilize Google HMI specifications, BLE communication, and debugging skills
- Provide object-oriented programming and design skills, as well as utilize testing frameworks, continuous integration, and build tools
- Own and drive quality and maintain application stability
- Utilize iterative (agile) software development methodologies, and drive operational excellence and best practices.
- Build frameworks and SDKs for features on applications on various platforms
- Implement new features in existing mobile applications.
- Act as a technical reference and subject matter expert (SME) in all areas of the mobile application development life-cycle.
- Contribute to the high performance of the agile-development lifecycle by ensuring productive, consistent, and successful sprints by working to reduce blocking issues for the team.
- Participate in regular design and code reviews with development team members to confirm use of best practices.
- Estimate the duration of design, development, and testing tasks.
- Understand and evaluate new technologies, develop skills in new technologies.
This position has no direct reports and does not supervise the work of any other employees.
Minimum Requirements and Skills:
Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer or Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems, or any related IT or Engineering field of study, plus at least three (3) years of experience in the job offered or in any related position(s).
Qualified applicants must also have demonstrable proficiency, skill, knowledge, and experience with:
- Programming Languages including either Java SE 6 or Kotlin
- React Native, Android, and iOS
- MS SQL and Mongo DB
- JIRA, Jenkins, and Github
No travel required; Work from home benefit available.
- Job Site: 214 Devcon Drive, San Jose, CA 95112
- No calls or emails. EOE.
- Salary: $167149 per year.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
Something looks off?