PCB Design Engineer
This position is located in India.
Join the Trackonomy Team!
Want to be part of the next hyper growth story out of Silicon Valley? Our seasoned leadership team has successfully grown the company 100x in four years while securing top VC investors like Kleiner Perkins and 8VC. We have paying customers and are rapidly scaling in the United States and Internationally. Are you looking for a high-energy, fast-paced, team-oriented environment that challenges your talents daily with cutting edge technologies that solves global problems across multiple markets? Join the Trackonomy Team, we offer opportunities to talented professionals covering all engineering disciplines while creating unique opportunities for career growth.
Trackonomy aims to make people and organizations more productive through our next generation operating system for the connected world. Our unique diversity of technologies allows us to create building blocks and vertically integrated, configurable platforms that enable our customers to drive digital transformation throughout their organizations. We have a successful track record of leading initiatives at multibillion-dollar businesses in the Logistics, Industrial, Healthcare, Homeland Security spaces and more. Despite being in strategic stealth mode, our solutions have been on ABC, CNBC, CNN, FOX and featured during US senate hearings. In 2019 we joined AirBnB, Google, Palantir and Twitter as a recipient of the prestigious World Economic Forum Pioneer Award! We have raised over $250 million from top investors including Kleiner Perkins and 8VC. Trackonomy is headquartered in San Jose, California in the heart of Silicon Valley.
You will be a core engineer of our early stage team. We are looking for engineers to work in our Bengaluru and Indore offices. We work on everything from machine learning, to security, to high performance computing, to IoT devices, to dynamic web apps, etc. Don’t be surprised if you get to touch every system while you work here, often teaming up with other team members on critical work.
- PCB design expertise, using schematic capture and layout tools (Eagle / Altium preferred)
- Ability to design PCBAs from schematic to Gerber generation, layer stack up and DFA, DFM, DFT analysis.
- Knowledge of IPC standards
- Knowledge of EMI/EMC & Signal integrity issues for analog,digital and RF boards.
- Ability to Understand the schematics and basic functionality of schematic flow.
- Bachelor / Masters of Electrical/Electronics Engineering and 5 years experience
- Good interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Team player, be capable of sharing knowledge, learn from others, and support other groups within an organization
- Self-starter, highly motivated
Job Location: Bengaluru, India