This position is located in India.
Join the Trackonomy Team!
Want to be part of the next hyper-growth IoT story in Silicon Valley? Our seasoned leadership team has successfully grown the company 100x in four years while securing top VC investors like Kleiner Perkin and 8VC. We have paying customers and are rapidly scaling in the United States and Internationally. Are you looking for a high-energy, fast-paced, team-oriented environment that challenges your talents daily with cutting-edge technologies that solve global problems across multiple markets? Join the Trackonomy Team; we offer opportunities to talented professionals covering all engineering disciplines while creating unique opportunities for career growth.
Trackonomy aims to make people and organizations more productive through our next-generation operating system for the connected world. Our unique diversity of technologies allows us to create building blocks and vertically integrated, configurableplatforms that enable our customers to drive digital transformation throughout their organization. We have a successful track record of leading initiatives at multibillion-dollar businesses in the Logistics, Industrial, Healthcare, Homeland Security spaces, and more. Despite being in strategic stealth mode, our solutions have been on ABC, CNBC, CNN, FOX, and even featured during US Senate hearings. In 2019 we joined AirBnB, Google, and Twitter as a recipient of the prestigious World Economic Forum Pioneer Award! We have raised over $250 million from top investors, including Kleiner Perkins and 8VC. Trackonomy is headquartered in San Jose, California, in the heart of Silicon Valley.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer who will be responsible for building, configuring, and maintaining systems which may include software updates and core services. The DevOps Engineer will collaborate with software development and testing teams to ensure seamless deployment of software and build a fast and stable infrastructure. You will be a role model and live our Vision, Mission, and Values..
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely to develop and adopt innovative tools to make Development and Operation processes more efficient
- Collaborate as a part of a cross-functional team of developers to optimize the performance, scale, and reliability of a variety of cloud services
- Collaborate with QA to automate testing
- Write high quality code that is compliant with industry and enterprise requirements
- Thoroughly implement DevOps designs, practices, and procedures
- Implement both manual and automated tests, debug and integrate DevOps code, and code reviews
- Develop test scripts and work on test automation that utilizes popular test frameworks with CI/CD pipelines
- Manage security and access control systems in Azure
- Write and iterate technical documentation
- Provide technical leadership to DevOps engineering team
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as needed to achieve our objectives
Education, Experience, Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree in in Engineering, Physics, Math, or Computer Science; MS Preferred in related discipline preferred
- 1+ years of hands-on experience driving results with relevant technologies
- Software development skills
- Current with the latest cloud tech knowledge and have obtained/maintained cloud certifications • Ability to deliver high-quality, detailed work independently, highlighting key risks, and design dependencies to technical teams
- Strong problem-solving skills and cross-functional collaboration skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to change
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact across a diverse group of stakeholders including development, product owners, business stakeholders, and subject matter experts