Software Engineering, Data Science
Remote · United States
Posted on Saturday, February 10, 2024
We are seeking a AI/ Machine Learning Engineer with the training and curiosity to make big-data discoveries, build the resources necessary to enable those discoveries, to be responsible for coordinating activities.
- Train and/or fine-tune large model as per product requirements
- Responsible for end to end delivery of AI applications from ideation to production deployment
- Collaborate with data scientists, product team, clinical team, and management to build our next-generation healthcare AI platform
- Support and maintain existing data science products, applications and interfaces
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code and integrate multiple data sources and databases
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience working with state-of-the-art supervised and unsupervised machine learning algorithms on real-world problems
- Strong foundational knowledge in a variety of ML approaches and techniques, ranging from neural nets to Bayesian methods
- Experience in constructing semantic textual similarity pipelines, utilizing embedding techniques and natural language processing
- Expertise in applying LLMs, prompt design, and fine-tuning techniques.
Technology Skills / Strengths
- Python or golang
- Graph databases (Neo4j)Vector databases (Weaviate, pinecone)
- Production pipelines
- REST API design and microservices
So, if you are a AI/ML Engineer with experience, please apply today!A bit of info about who we are:
A bit of info about who we are:
We are a Bio-IT startup based in San Francisco and India, backed by two of the largest health care institutional investors: 8vc (https://8vc.com/bio-it) and Optum / United Health Group (Fortune #5 company). We are an innovator in clinical research execution and work with some of the largest pharma companies to accelerate their medical innovations to market. We are currently in stealth mode and have a limited web presence, but we have recently raised over $30mn from our Seed/Series A, which is one of the largest funding rounds in our industry. Our founders are successful serial entrepreneurs, with three of their past companies leading to IPOs (VMware, MobileIron) or exits (LexentBio acquired by Roche).