Tustin, CA, USA
Posted on Monday, January 22, 2024
Why work at Tilda?
Tilda exists to accelerate the development of new medical treatments by providing every person easy access to clinical trials. As a tech-enabled clinical trial network, we build software and services to help pharma innovators better execute their clinical trial programs. Our work leads to faster cures and thus institutes a meaningful impact on millions of lives. You can help us realize that goal.
Reimagining clinical trials from the ground up
We believe the future of healthcare will be powered by technology that gives all patients access to the best care. That starts with reimagining today’s complicated clinical trial process to make it more accessible for patients. Tilda is championing a more diverse and inclusive clinical trial environment to help advance health equity. Pharmaceutical companies use Tilda's solutions to identify and enroll their ideal patients, and to run effective trials with precision. It’s now easier than ever to deliver clinical trials to patients, no matter where they live.
Work with some of the best researchers in the world: Our team of physicians and researchers are passion-driven and have a long history of accomplishments. They have worked on hundreds of research studies, helping bring many new medical innovations to the market. You'd join at the perfect time to shape what we build and how we grow. We are a Silicon Valley-based company, backed by leading venture capital and healthcare investors.
About the Role:
The Research Assistant will be the first contact for patients interested in learning more about clinical trials. This role will be responsible for delivering a high-quality patient experience and supporting clinical trial enrollment goals. This role requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as you will utilize various methods to recruit patients, assess patients’ eligibility and schedule study visits. If you are looking to take the next step in your career and dive into the world of clinical research, this opportunity is for you!
The role will also require supporting the Clinical Research Coordinators with patient visits, including pre- and post- visit tasks. This role is an excellent on ramp for candidates interested in becoming Clinical Research Coordinators.
The Ideal Candidate Will
- Handle high volumes of inbound phone calls
- Be the first point of contact interacting with patients over the phone
- Recruit patients for clinical research trials
- Coordinate patient appointments and transportation
- Prescreen patients to determine eligibility for clinical research trials
- Conducts reminder calls to confirm patient appointments
- Work with the patient and the patient’s primary care provider to obtain patient medical records
- Promote a positive image of Tilda Research
- Respond to patient questions and direct them to the appropriate department
- Conduct outbound calls to interested patients
- Meet patient enrollment and scheduling quotas Utilize software systems to communicate with patients via text and email
- Provide patients with a high level of customer service and strive to create the best possible patient experience
- Organize and conduct clinical study using good clinical practices (GCPs)
- Recruit and consent appropriate patients into assigned projects
- Upload documents such as labs, other clinical documents, and informed consent documents into established clinical trial management systems and/or electronic trial master file
- 1 year clinical research experience or 1 year working as an office admin or in a healthcare contact center environment
- Spanish Speaking / Bilingual
- Have experience working in a fast-paced Research Assistant/Customer service/Sales environment
- Experience with data entry and using tools such as Google Sheets
- Experience and comfortability making outbound cold calls
- Experience with CRM and appointment-setting systems like Salesforce and Calendly is a plus
- Experience with CRIO or other CTMS systems is a plus
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- A willingness to learn and work with others
- Ability to display empathy and sensitivity to patients
- Be technologically savvy and comfortable navigating a variety of communication pathways (phone calls, texts, email)Analyze conversion data and make suggestions to improve patient performance
- Be comfortable with learning and using new software and technology systems
- Proficiency with collecting vital signs and reporting of irregularities to the clinician on staff
- Proficiency with laboratory collection (phlebotomy) along with processing according to available laboratory manuals.
- Reporting of deviations to management where approprite
- Proficiency with drug accountability and drug transportProactively look for ways to assist the clinical team with administrative work.
Benefits include but are not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Generous PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays
Tilda exists to accelerate the development of new medical treatments by providing every person easy access to clinical trials. We do this through leading decentralized research technology and a caring team that always puts patients first.
Reimagining clinical trials from the ground up
We believe the future of healthcare will be powered by technology that gives all patients access to the best care. That starts with reimagining today’s complicated clinical trial process to make it more accessible for patients.
Tilda is championing a more diverse and inclusive clinical trial environment to help advance health equity. Pharmaceutical companies use Tilda to identify and enroll their ideal patients, and to run effective trials with precision. It’s now easier than ever to deliver clinical trials to patients, no matter where they live.
And we’re just getting started.