Patient Services Associate
Tustin, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, April 25, 2023
Why work at Tilda?
Tilda exists to accelerate the development of new medical treatments by providing every person easy access to clinical trials. As a tech-enabled clinical trial network, we build software and services to help pharma innovators better execute their clinical trial programs. Our work leads to faster cures and thus institutes a meaningful impact on millions of lives. You can help us realize that goal.
Reimagining clinical trials from the ground up
We believe the future of healthcare will be powered by technology that gives all patients access to the best care. That starts with reimagining today’s complicated clinical trial process to make it more accessible for patients. Tilda is championing a more diverse and inclusive clinical trial environment to help advance health equity. Pharmaceutical companies use Tilda's solutions to identify and enroll their ideal patients, and to run effective trials with precision. It’s now easier than ever to deliver clinical trials to patients, no matter where they live.
Work with some of the best researchers in the world:
Our team of physicians and researchers are passion-driven, and have a long history of accomplishments. They have worked on hundreds of research studies, helping bring many new medical innovations to the market. You'd join at the perfect time to shape what we build and how we grow. We are a Silicon Valley-based company, backed by leading venture capital and healthcare investors.
About the Role:The patient services associate will be the first contact for patients interested in learning more about clinical trials. This role will be responsible for delivering a high quality patient experience and supporting clinical trial enrollment goals. The patient services associate/representative will serve as the first point of contact for patients and be responsible for educating the patient on clinical trials. This role requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as you will utilize various methods to recruit patients, assess patient’s eligibility and schedule study visits.If you are looking to take the next step in your career and dive into the world of clinical research, this opportunity is for you!
The Ideal Candidate Will
- Handle high volumes of inbound phone calls
- Be the first point of contact interacting with patients over the phone
- Recruit patients for clinical research trials
- Coordinate patient appointments and transportation
- Prescreen patients to determine eligibility for clinical research trials
- Conducts reminder calls to confirm patient appointments
- Works with patient and patient’s primary care provider to obtain patient medical records
- Promotes a positive image of Tilda Research
- Responds to patient questions and directs them to the appropriate department
- Conducts outbound calls to interested patients
- Meets patient enrollment and scheduling quotas
- Utilize software systems to communicate with patients via text and email
- Provides patients with a high level of customer services and strives to create the best possible patient experience
- Other duties as assigned/delegated
- 1 year clinical research experience or 1 years working an office admin or healthcare contact center environment
- Spanish Speaking / Bilingual
- Have experience working in a fast-paced patient service/customer service/sales environment
- Experience with data entry and using tools such as Google Sheets
- Experience and comfortability making outbound cold calls
- Experience with CRM and appointment setting systems like Salesforce and Calendly is a plus
- Experience with CRIO or other CTMS system is a plus
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- A willingness to learn and work with others
- Ability to display empathy and sensitivity to patients
- Be technologically savvy and comfortable navigating a variety of communication pathways (phone calls, texts, email)
- Analyze conversion data and make suggestions to improve patient performance
- Be comfortable with learning and using new softwares and technology systems
Benefits include but are not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Generous PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Parental and Family Bonding Leave
- Life, Short Term and Long Term Disability
See more open positions at Tilda Research
Something looks off?