Contractor Success Specialist II
Posted on Thursday, September 7, 2023
Home warranty is a multi-billion dollar industry but has been the most complained about category on Angie’s List for more than a decade. Super is a Silicon Valley technology company reinventing not only this industry, but ultimately the entire home ownership experience. You will be responsible for recruiting, developing, and helping to support the director and market managers with building a best-in-class network of service providers for residential plumbing, appliances, electrical and HVAC repairs. You will help Super provide its subscribers with the fastest, friendliest and most reliable home service solution. You will actively help recruit qualified service providers, train and develop them to succeed.
- Be trained to assist and support various functions within the field operations team/purview. We wear many hats at Super;
- Support Market Managers with the sourcing, hiring and development of relationships with service providers to ensure superior cost, quality and ease of partnership standards;
- Assist Field Operations Leadership with various tactical items and project support;
- Help support and encourage service providers to adopt state-of-the art advancements to Super systems to enhance productivity and the customer experience;
- Take point on supporting any service related escalations by working with leadership from different operations teams as well as service provider-related support that may be needed on “day-to-day” operations;
- Help to identify and support process improvements between cross functional teams involved in claims workflows;
- Support with Identifying, recruiting and onboarding of new service providers;
- Deliver training presentations to service providers and technician base, helping them understand the Super vision;
- Help support with various administrative documentation to help with different compliance initiatives.
What we offer
- We’ll pay you a competitive salary and benefits, provide stock options, and give you tools to help you achieve your objectives. The true perks for you might be:
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing Silicon Valley technology company.
- Mentorship from proven executives
- A unique professional opportunity different than any other in the home service sector
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to multitask multiple daily/weekly tasks or assignments (dynamic in scope)
- Negotiation and relationship building skills
- Proficiency with MS Office, Google Suite
- 1-2 years of experience, ideally in the home service or residential construction/trade repair sectors
Super is on a mission to make caring for your home completely carefree. We are a subscription home care company delivering quick and effective home repair and maintenance at a predictable cost, using technology to take the hassle out of homeownership. Sitting squarely within the insuretech, prop-tech, and subscription industries, Super’s poised to grow more than 2X/year in the coming several years.
Our culture is collaborative, dynamic, and data-driven. If you want to work with a stellar and seasoned leadership team with a winning track record, and at the forefront of the multi-billion dollar home service industry, this just might be the team for you.
Super closed an oversubscribed $51M Series C funding round in early 2021, led by Wells Fargo, with participation by Asahi Kasei, AAA - Auto Club Group, Gaingels, Second Century Ventures, the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®' strategic technology investment fund. Existing investors Aquiline Technology Growth, Liberty Mutual Strategic Ventures, Moderne Ventures and the HSB Fund of Munich Re Ventures also participated.
The company is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and by late 2021 will be available in 14 regions across 8 states.
FAIRNESS AND DIVERSITY
At Super, we value diversity and know that diverse workplaces lead to a culture of innovation and more powerful business outcomes. Therefore, we always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)hellosuper.com. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.