Subskribe is a fast-moving, fast-growing company. We are currently looking for an implementation manager - Professional service for our enterprise Quote to Revenue offering and we are looking for top talent to join us on our journey.
Subskribe's Implementation team genuinely believes that we can change the way SaaS businesses runs their quote to revenue process. As an Implementation Manager, you will be part of a nimble team who will lead their clients from the commencement of their deployment, until launch. Through training and one-on-one advising, we’re showing clients how to streamline all their processes.
Each member of our team is challenged to take on multiple projects and show their individual strengths, from product to client experience. Your work will ensure that our clients will have a seamless implementation experience!
What You Will Do
- Work one-on-one with clients to implement the Subskribe products they have purchased across CPQ, Billing and Quote to Revenue products.
- Proactively manage the implementation process end-to-end to achieve customers' target timelines and goals
- Drive adoption of purchased products
- Partner with Sales, Account Management, Technical Account Management and Support to ensure seamless hand-offs
- Collaborate closely with Product and Engineering to improve and troubleshoot customer issues as well as provide feedback on product enhancements
- Support in the development and documentation of processes and best practices
What You Will Need
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in enterprise SaaS (GTM and finance product experience will be preferred).
- 3+ years of prior work experience in SaaS as a consultant, with a professional services organization or as an internal consultant.
- Proven project management experience and experience deploying multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment.
- Stellar communication, presentation, and relationship-building skills along with a penchant for client satisfaction.
- Ability to interact and collaborate with senior executives, and product and engineering teams both internally and externally.
At Subskribe, we are working hard to build the smartest, most scalable, and easiest-to-customize subscription management & billing platform used by SaaS companies. We're a team of veterans from companies like Google, Netflix, Zuora, Okta etc with deep expertise in the space. We’re well funded by top Silicon Valley investors and loved by notable customers.
Subskribe provides highly competitive benefits and perks to our employees. We really do want your work at Subskribe to be the best work you do in your life while enjoying the company of smart, driven and interesting colleagues.
Subskribe Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting, retaining, and developing a highly qualified, diverse, and dedicated team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or other legally protected status.