Sr. Product Manager - Sell-Side
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Friday, January 26, 2024
Street Context is a leader in the email vertical for financial services. We take email, the biggest channel of communication within the financial sector, and provide industry specific insights and workflows in order to help our users better cover their clients and uncover revenue opportunities. Our software is currently used by hundreds of investment banks, sales teams, and research firms around the world. We are fortunate to have many of the world’s most influential banks and brokerages as our customers.
We’re looking for a Sr. Product Manager who is passionate about driving a consumer grade user experience to upend the status quo for software within large financial institutions. In this role, you will be responsible for leading a core team of engineers and designers to build high quality product experiences. You will be expected to own the sell-side roadmap, priorities, outcomes and execution.
As the main channel for research, events, and commentary from the sell-side to the buy-side, we are excellently positioned to fundamentally change how information flows in capital markets. Ideal candidates will be excited to work in a high velocity environment where their work has significant impact. We seek individuals who take ownership of outcomes and effectively leverage the expertise of the entire team. If you are eager to learn, humble, and committed to achieving success as a team, we believe you will thrive in our dynamic environment.
What You'll Do At Street Context
- Own our sell-side roadmap and outcomes
- Set benchmarks for key sell-side workflows across all of our personas, and identify opportunities to invest
- Generate excitement and buy-in internally and externally around our sell-side roadmap
- Regularly communicate with users to understand needs, desires, and opportunities
- Collaborate with engineering and design to build innovative product experiences
We're Looking For Someone Who
- Has at least 5 years of product management experience building well-crafted and successful features or products
- Fluency in product data, from quantitative instrumented metrics to qualitative user research
- Experience in building and executing a roadmap by balancing the needs of users, the business, and the market
- Has successfully launched new features or products in a B2B setting
- Is experienced at establishing and maintaining key product metrics to evaluate overall user engagement and adoption
- Brings a strong understanding of continuous discovery, opportunity mapping, and assumption validation
- Applies strategic thinking around key product choices to enable progress toward the achievement of an overall product vision
Street Context is on a mission to build more efficient capital markets. We're developing technology that provides highly scalable sources of customer insights for investment banks, brokerages, and independent research providers. We provide our customers with insights that enable them to pinpoint revenue opportunities, build client intel, and anticipate the needs of the market.
We take ownership of our projects and work together to foster a fun and transparent environment. Our days are spent thinking through complex scenarios and tackling major challenges using innovative technology. We’re agile in our process and responsive to the market, seeking to fundamentally improve an institutional industry. We are a team of experts, joined by outstanding advisors and world-class investors, on a quest to build a superior product and a top-notch company. We work, play, and win as a team. We enjoy spending time with one another and celebrate our accomplishments together.
If you see an opportunity for yourself with us, apply now to continue the conversation and learn more about how you can become part of Street Context.
Street Context is an equal-opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, colour, race, citizenship, ethnic origin, place of origin, creed, disability, family status, marital status, gender identity and gender expression, receipt of public assistance, record of offences, sex or sexual orientation.
To that end, Street Context is committed to making our recruitment processes as accessible as possible including providing accommodations during the recruitment and hiring process as required. Upon request, Street Context will consult with applicants to provide or arrange for suitable accommodation.