Are you ready for the best destination of your career?
Spotnana is modernizing the infrastructure of the $1.4 trillion travel industry in order to bring freedom, simplicity, and trust to travelers everywhere. With over $115M in funding from top tier investors, including ICONIQ and Madrona Venture Group, we are tackling the hardest problems the travel industry has to offer and we need your help.
Culture is always fluid. It evolves as a business grows, along with the people who drive it forward. We seek people who have different perspectives, but shared values. Before you embark on this journey, quickly check in on whether you are aligned with our company values:
- Obsessed with Customer Needs: We earn the trust and loyalty of our customers by solving their problems.
- Do the Impossible: We solve tough problems through innovation and are inspired by unprecedented challenges.
- Build Globally, Serve Locally: We embrace a global mindset and celebrate diversity as we serve customers around the world.
- Act Like Owners: We constantly find problems to solve. Decisions are not made in isolation. We work hard, work smart, and work together.
- Constantly Change, Learn & Evolve: We flourish by adapting quickly to new challenges and by learning from everyone around us. Building something new is not always glamorous work. Roll up your sleeves, get your hands dirty, and evolve.
- Respect Above All: We are humble and treat others with the same respect we desire for ourselves. Our work culture is a safe environment where everyone is open to feedback and new ideas.
- This is a varied business facing role with sales, marketing, and customer success
- Salesforce configuration changes, including (but not limited to): Flow, fields, page layouts, record types, custom settings, dashboards and reports
- All aspects of user and license management including new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions, public groups
- Project manage a pipeline of change management requests with rapid development of new processes and configurations
- Identify and gather requirements from users and stakeholders
- User support tickets
- User training and creating training materials.
Technical Qualifications and Background
- 5+ Years hands-on administration experience with Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- 5+ years of experience with Force.com Platform (Apex, LWC, SOQL, Unit Testing)
- Trailhead Badges/Super Badges
- Advance Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Bachelor’s/Postgraduate degree, or professional qualification
- Experience with Agile development methodologies such as SCRUM
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
- A proactive attitude to platform enhancements
- A desire to implement best practice solutions
- Available and responsive to questions
- Excellent relationship-building skills and ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- Gathering requirements and proposing technical solutions
- Understanding of Salesforce sharing and security (roles, profiles, permissions, OWD, sharing rules)
- Demonstrates enthusiasm towards continued personal/professional development
- Active in the Salesforce community
- Experience in travel technologies
- Working knowledge and experience with complex business systems integration as well as object-oriented design patterns and development
We are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive environment and to encourage these values in everyone on our team. We provide an environment of mutual respect where opportunities are available without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion for people from all walks of life is key to our success as a company.