Are you ready for the best destination of your career?
Spotnana is modernizing the infrastructure of the $1.4 trillion travel industry in order to bring freedom, simplicity, and trust to travelers everywhere. With over $115M in funding from top tier investors, including ICONIQ and Madrona Venture Group, we are tackling the hardest problems the travel industry has to offer and we need your help.
Culture is always fluid. It evolves as a business grows, along with the people who drive it forward. We seek people who have different perspectives, but shared values. Before you embark on this journey, quickly check in on whether you are aligned with our company values:
- Obsessed with Customer Needs: We earn the trust and loyalty of our customers by solving their problems.
- Do the Impossible: We solve tough problems through innovation and are inspired by unprecedented challenges.
- Build Globally, Serve Locally: We embrace a global mindset and celebrate diversity as we serve customers around the world.
- Act Like Owners: We constantly find problems to solve. Decisions are not made in isolation. We work hard, work smart, and work together.
- Constantly Change, Learn & Evolve: We flourish by adapting quickly to new challenges and by learning from everyone around us. Building something new is not always glamorous work. Roll up your sleeves, get your hands dirty, and evolve.
- Respect Above All: We are humble and treat others with the same respect we desire for ourselves. Our work culture is a safe environment where everyone is open to feedback and new ideas.
How you'll make an impact
As a Product Manager, you will work at the intersection of development, data science, and user experience, as well as have a competitive understanding of the travel landscape to build the next-generation travel infrastructure and experiences.
What you'll own
- Product strategy & vision: You will own the product strategy and vision, prioritizing products/ features based on business impact and customer need
- Customer insight & market analysis: You care deeply about customers and have the desire to build products that stand out and solve customer problems
- Product roadmap: Develop and manage a product roadmap, for a set of features from inception through implementation; collect requirements, establish key performance metrics, craft the user experience, and drive execution
- Cross-functional leadership: Collaborate with engineering, design, marketing, sales, and customer success teams to deliver innovative products and features
- Product performance and reporting: Define and monitor key performance metrics to ensure product success and continuous improvement
Experience to bring with you
- 5+ years in product management designing and delivering world-class SaaS or technology products in a product management role; travel industry experience is a plus
- Experience working with generative AI or ML models to deliver customer experiences; strong technical background preferred
- Ability to work through high levels of ambiguity: define roadmap for uncharted opportunities working with nascent technologies
- Strong appetite for innovation fueled by curiosity and willingness to learn and obsession with customer needs and experience
- A bias for action with a proven track record of delivering experiences from the ground up, 0 >1
- Evidence of excelling in environments of high cross company collaboration across business units.Experience building systems for scale, enabling others through your work.
- Effective in communicating progress to executives, senior leadership and cross functional partners and external stakeholders
- Capable of decomposing a big vision into bite-size milestones with a lean-experiment-oriented perspective. Ability to operationalize into a high velocity execution plan.
- Deeply curious and data-driven; develop and defend strong points-of-view with data, analytics, external benchmarking, and the voice of the customer
- Skilled at gathering insights from internal customers and end-users, identifying and testing opportunities, and synthesizing results
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in data science, engineering ,computer science, math or statistics, or a related discipline; other degrees or equivalent professional experience will be considered. MBA will be a plus.
- Self-aware with a strong desire to learn and continuously improve
- Willing and able to work in an open office environment in New York City. This role is not remote-eligible.
Let's talk compensation
Spotnana strives to offer fair, industry-competitive, and equitable compensation. Our approach holistically assesses total compensation, including cash, company equity and comprehensive benefits. Our market-based compensation approach uses data from trusted third-party compensation sources to set salary ranges that are thoughtful and consistent with the role, industry, company size, and internal equity of our team. Each employee is paid within the minimum and maximum of their position’s compensation range based on their skills, experience, qualifications, and other job-related specifications.
The annual cash compensation for this role is: $150,000 - $200,000
Benefits offered include:
- Equity in the form of stock options which provides partial ownership in the company so you can share in the success of the company as it grows
- Pre-tax and ROTH 401(k) options via Fidelity with up to a 4% company match
- Comprehensive benefit plans covering medical (United Healthcare or Kaiser), dental (Guardian), vision (Guardian), life (Mutual of Omaha), and disability (Mutual of Omaha) effective on your hire date. We cover 100% of your employee premiums and 85% of your eligible dependents
- Pre-tax flexible spending account options for health, dependent care and commuter expenses
- 20 vacation days per year in additional to 10 company holidays, 4 company recharge/wellness days and an end of year company shutdown
- Up to 26 weeks of Parental Leave
- Monthly cell phone/internet stipend
- Additional benefits including access to RocketLawyer’s online legal platform, International Airlines Travel Agent Network (IATAN) membership, Pet Insurance through Fetch, Financial Wellness through Origin and SoFi, EAP through Mutual of Omaha, The Calm app through Kaiser, pre-tax parking/transit program and more
We are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive environment and to encourage these values in everyone on our team. We provide an environment of mutual respect where opportunities are available without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion for people from all walks of life is key to our success as a company.