Enterprise Sales Support Specialist
Are you ready for the best destination of your career?
Spotnana is modernizing the infrastructure of the $1.4 trillion travel industry in order to bring freedom, simplicity, and trust to travelers everywhere. With over $115M in funding from top tier investors, including ICONIQ and Madrona Venture Group, we are tackling the hardest problems the travel industry has to offer and we need your help.
Culture is always fluid. It evolves as a business grows, along with the people who drive it forward. We seek people who have different perspectives, but shared values. Before you embark on this journey, quickly check in on whether you are aligned with our company values:
- Obsessed with Customer Needs: We earn the trust and loyalty of our customers by solving their problems.
- Do the Impossible: We solve tough problems through innovation and are inspired by unprecedented challenges.
- Build Globally, Serve Locally: We embrace a global mindset and celebrate diversity as we serve customers around the world.
- Act Like Owners: We constantly find problems to solve. Decisions are not made in isolation. We work hard, work smart, and work together.
- Constantly Change, Learn & Evolve: We flourish by adapting quickly to new challenges and by learning from everyone around us. Building something new is not always glamorous work. Roll up your sleeves, get your hands dirty, and evolve.
- Respect Above All: We are humble and treat others with the same respect we desire for ourselves. Our work culture is a safe environment where everyone is open to feedback and new ideas.
What you will own:
- Collaborate with the CEO and VP of Sales to manage relationships with our strategic accounts
- Participate in client calls and meetings, acting as a liaison between clients and internal teams
- Efficiently take detailed notes during meetings, assign action items, and follow up to ensure seamless communication and execution
- Foster strong relationships with both clients and internal cross-functional partners, including Product, Marketing, Customer Success, IT, Legal, and the Executive team
- Provide regular updates and progress reports to cross-functional teams to ensure alignment and transparency
- Create compelling materials for clients, such as decks, one-pagers, case studies, and reference documents
- Collaborate with the pre-sales team to develop and refine proposals that align with client needs and company goals
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date sales pipeline information in Salesforce
- Develop a deep understanding of Spotnana’'s products and value proposition to effectively communicate with clients
- Stay informed about industry trends, competitive landscape, and client needs to continuously improve our offerings
Experience you bring with you:
- 3 years of experience in strategic account management, sales, or a related role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage with both clients and internal stakeholders effectively
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, ensuring no action items fall through the cracks
- Proficiency in creating client-facing materials, such as presentations, case studies, and proposals
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and coordinating efforts across various departments
- Familiarity with Salesforce or other CRM tools for pipeline management
- A proactive and self-driven attitude, with the ability to work independently and take initiative
- Adaptability to learn and master Spotnana's products and services quickly
- Passion for delivering exceptional client experiences and contributing to the growth of strategic accounts
- Willing and able to work in an open office environment in New York City. This is role is not remote-eligible.
Let's talk compensation
Spotnana strives to offer fair, industry-competitive and equitable compensation. Our approach holistically assesses total compensation, including cash, company equity and comprehensive benefits. Our market-based compensation approach uses data from trusted third party compensation sources to set salary ranges that are thoughtful and consistent with the role, industry, company size, and internal equity of our team. Each employee is paid within the minimum and maximum of their position’s compensation range based on their skills, experience, qualifications, and other job-related specifications.
The annual cash compensation for this role is: $80,000 - $100,000
Benefits offered include:
- Equity in the form of stock options which provides partial ownership in the company so you can share in the success of the company as it grows
- Pre-tax and ROTH 401(k) options via Fidelity with up to a 4% company match
- Comprehensive benefit plans covering medical (United Healthcare or Kaiser), dental (Guardian), vision (Guardian), life (Mutual of Omaha), and disability (Mutual of Omaha) effective on your hire date. We cover 100% of your employee premiums and 85% of your eligible dependents
- Pre-tax flexible spending account options for health, dependent care and commuter expenses
- 20 vacation days per year in additional to 10 company holidays, 4 company recharge/wellness days and an end of year company shutdown
- Up to 26 weeks of Parental Leave
- Monthly cell phone/internet stipend
- Additional benefits including access to RocketLawyer’s online legal platform, International Airlines Travel Agent Network (IATAN) membership, Pet Insurance through Fetch, Financial Wellness through Origin and SoFi, EAP through Mutual of Omaha, The Calm app through Kaiser, pre-tax parking/transit program and more
We are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive environment and to encourage these values in everyone on our team. We provide an environment of mutual respect where opportunities are available without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion for people from all walks of life is key to our success as a company.