Marketing Multimedia Designer
Are you ready for the best destination of your career?
Spotnana is modernizing the infrastructure of the $1.4 trillion travel industry in order to bring freedom, simplicity, and trust to travelers everywhere. With over $115M in funding from top tier investors, including ICONIQ and Madrona Venture Group, we are tackling the hardest problems the travel industry has to offer and we need your help.
Culture is always fluid. It evolves as a business grows, along with the people who drive it forward. We seek people who have different perspectives, but shared values. Before you embark on this journey, quickly check in on whether you are aligned with our company values:
- Obsessed with Customer Needs: We earn the trust and loyalty of our customers by solving their problems.
- Do the Impossible: We solve tough problems through innovation and are inspired by unprecedented challenges.
- Build Globally, Serve Locally: We embrace a global mindset and celebrate diversity as we serve customers around the world.
- Act Like Owners: We constantly find problems to solve. Decisions are not made in isolation. We work hard, work smart, and work together.
- Constantly Change, Learn & Evolve: We flourish by adapting quickly to new challenges and by learning from everyone around us. Building something new is not always glamorous work. Roll up your sleeves, get your hands dirty, and evolve.
- Respect Above All: We are humble and treat others with the same respect we desire for ourselves. Our work culture is a safe environment where everyone is open to feedback and new ideas.
We are seeking a talented designer to join our creative team with strong skills in motion graphics and graphic design. This person will be responsible for creating visually compelling and engaging motion graphics for various video projects as well as graphics for marketing materials, websites, and social media,
We are looking for someone that has a passion for telling impactful stories through videos and supporting a range of projects that elevate sales and marketing materials for a disruptive, high-growth company. The ideal candidate will have strong experience as a professional designer, the critical thinking skills needed to understand the business context for our design projects, and the communication skills needed to justify their design decisions easily.
- Produce high-quality video assets, including motion graphic design.
- Design graphics, web mockups, collateral, presentations, and illustrations that express our unique brand identity based on direction from our creative lead.
- Be a steward of our visual brand and partner with our creative lead to evolve and refine our brand design system.
- Manage owned projects and timelines to deliver high-quality designs on time, with minimal oversight.
- Work effectively with stakeholders within the organization to drive projects to completion.
- Bachelor's degree in Design (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communications, motion, video) or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience working within B2B technology companies.
- Fanatical attention to detail with excellent visual design skills, layout, typography, and high graphic standards.
- A portfolio that demonstrates a strong sense of motion/ visual design experience and examples where you have led the creative process.
- Experience designing for large, complex, business or consumer-facing brands.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, and GSuite applications.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to thrive in a high-paced, collaborative environment.
We are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive environment and to encourage these values in everyone on our team. We provide an environment of mutual respect where opportunities are available without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion for people from all walks of life is key to our success as a company.