Account Manager - Mid Market
Sales & Business Development
Chicago, IL, USA
Posted on Thursday, January 4, 2024
In 2016, we founded Provi as an innovative ordering solution, aimed to disrupt the 240-billion dollar alcohol industry with a product that would move beyond the constant chaos: the texts, paper stacks, missed phone calls and lost communication that has dominated the purchasing workflow between buyers and distributors for decades.
Today, Provi is better than ever. We’ve created a best-in-class ordering solution that better connects beverage alcohol professionals across 35 states and growing, with more than 750,000 product listings that make up the most expansive and trusted database of U.S. distributor portfolios.
If selected for a position in either Chicago or Austin*, you'll enjoy a hybrid work arrangement, allowing you to spend two days a week working from our office. Additionally, we provide an accommodation process for those who may require full remote work.
*Hybrid positions are only applicable to employees within a 35-mile radius of Provi offices
Provi’s Supplier Partnerships (SP) Team is responsible for building, maintaining and growing partnerships with advertisers who list their products on Provi Marketplace. With the growth of Provi’s advertising business, we are hiring an Account Manager who will work closely with the SP sales team and assigned advertising partners.
The Account Manager will report to the VP, Mid-Market, SMB & Channel Partnerships, and be responsible for driving account growth via superior customer service, storytelling with data and consultative selling. You will act as the point of contact for your assigned book of business and work closely with your points of contact to align on strategies that will achieve their business objectives and grow revenue.
What you'll be doing
- Educate, engage and encourage advertisers to activate eCommerce campaigns on Provi’s B2B platform
- Serve as the main point of contact for all post-sale activities including campaign set up, optimization, reporting and performance to achieve advertisers’ KPIs
- Provide regular reports to advertisers with key recommendations to improve campaign performance and develop strategies to grow existing accounts
- Participate in status calls and quarterly business reviews with advertisers to discuss campaign insights with an analytical, data-driven mindset
- Create ad hoc reports and decks for management as needed
- Develop a deep understanding of Provi’s evolving advertising products
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams including Analytics and digital content managers to deliver robust platform programming
- Understand the competitive landscape and make recommendations back into the business on how we can optimize and grow market share
- Share feedback with product, engineering, marketing, and operations to create the most productive ecosystem for growth
What we are looking for
- 3-5 years of professional experience in a client facing role at a technology, MarTech or media company or agency (consumer or B2B)
- Exceptional executional biddable media experience; experience in optimizing and developing biddable accounts to hit performance targets is essential
- Ability to work collaboratively with a Sales team to develop strategic channel strategies and support with annual planning, campaign development and creative solutions to achieve advertisers’ objectives
- Expert knowledge of measurement capabilities and ability to evaluate and implement opportunities that drive results
- Working knowledge of digital attribution approaches used to optimize biddable campaigns
- Familiarity with Carrot Ads or other retail media platforms, Instacart, Google Suite, Microsoft Excel, Salesforce CRM, and Tableau
- Knowledge of display advertising and ability to plan out digital media campaigns that include display assets
- Exceptional organization skills and open mindedness to adopt new tools and create your own systems
- Analytical skills to identify opportunities and tell a story internally and externally
- Action-oriented self-starter with an “ownership” mindset
- Specific commercial experience in the spirits, beverages, or consumer products industries would be a plus, but not mandatory
What you can do at Provi:
Make an impact: Work directly with the management team to help grow the business.
Find your groove and grow: Provi keeps growing and you should too. Expand your skill set, diversify your experience and develop along with us.
Enjoy competitive benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401K with match, Commuter Perks, Long/Short Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, Unlimited PTO and ½ day Fridays in the Summer.
Be a part of something big: Join a dynamic and innovative team that is working to change a major industry.
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation range for this role above. Employee pay will vary based on factors such as qualifications, experience, skill level, competencies, and work location. Base pay is just one component of the Company's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, the Company provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, life, and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO).
Provi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at [email protected].