Sales & Business Development
Chicago, IL, USA
Posted on Wednesday, April 26, 2023
In 2016, we founded Provi as an innovative ordering solution, aimed to disrupt the 240-billion dollar alcohol industry with a product that would move beyond the constant chaos: the texts, paper stacks, missed phone calls and lost communication that has dominated the purchasing workflow between buyers and distributors for decades.
Today, Provi is better than ever. We’ve created a best-in-class ordering solution that better connects beverage alcohol professionals across 35 states and growing, with more than 750,000 product listings that make up the most expansive and trusted database of U.S. distributor portfolios.
Who you are
- You are adept at project managing, engaging stakeholders, and holding cross-functional teams accountable to a timeline
- You are capable of managing customer relationships, translating technical requirements into business outcomes for multiple levels of the organization, including Admin/Exec, CTO, etc.
- You are comfortable working with our largest customers and independently leading a customer integration from start to finish
- You enjoy diving into technical requirements, debugging, and launching high-quality solutions.
- You are proactive, self-reliant, not afraid to challenge assumptions, and self-aware enough to know your limitations
What you will be doing
- Own the full implementation cycle from signed-to-live and regularly communicate with stakeholders on project status and health.
- Be responsible for proactively developing and driving a customer’s integration strategy, timeline, and quality.
- Create project plans in concert with client teams, clearly outlining project goals, tasks, timelines, requirements, and responsibilities.
- Understand Provi products, features, and project requirements to develop solutions to meet project goals.
- Audit customer data, setup data mapping configurations, and test to ensure a successful launch.
- Produce project artifacts and enable internal and client post-launch teams to easily take over maintenance of a performative and stable integration.
- 2+ years managing technical integration projects at a SaaS company
- Ability to understand complex enterprise requirements and craft tailored solutions
- Proven project management skills, including generation of project plans, timelines, and integration approach documents
- Meticulous organizational skills
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Prior experience at a growth stage internet/software company
- Prior experience in the beverage alcohol industry
- Prior experience working with large mid-market companies as well as enterprise organizations
- Prior experience with JS, API, flat file, or mobile app integrations
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. But guess what? No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. Trust your experience and apply!
What you can do at Provi:
Make an impact: Work directly with the management team to help grow the business.
Find your groove and grow: Provi keeps growing and you should too. Expand your skill set, diversify your experience and develop along with us.
Enjoy competitive benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401K with match, Commuter Perks, Long/Short Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, Unlimited PTO and ½ day Fridays in the Summer.
Be a part of something big: Join a dynamic and innovative team that is working to change a major industry.
Provi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
See more open positions at SevenFifty
Something looks off?