Enterprise Sales Consultant
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, January 26, 2024
Revinate is one of the largest and most innovative providers of direct revenue-generating solutions in the hospitality industry. Revinate's mission is to deliver hoteliers scalable direct revenue and profits from data-driven solutions that cultivate deeper relationships with guests. Revinate’s Direct Booking Platform helps capture, convert and retain guests with strategies and services that maximize direct booking revenue. This combination maximizes the lifetime value of each guest through personalized and targeted campaigns across the guest journey. Revinate Marketing has won 1st place for Hotel CRM & Email Marketing in the HotelTechAwards five years in a row!
As part of the Enterprise Sales team, this is a sales role responsible for driving new business at the enterprise level to transform potential prospects into new clients. In this position, you need to have a hunter mentality and be a proven winner with a track record of overachieving all assigned sales budgets and quotas. You should be an experienced Sales Executive with extensive practice in selling cloud application solutions / software into complex, enterprise-level accounts. You should be highly articulate and driven, with an entrepreneurial mindset, and you should thrive in a highly-autonomous environment.
What You’ll Do (Responsibilities)
- Conduct research into potential new clients to develop effective sales strategies in preparation for initial engagement
- Leverage existing base of industry contacts and clients as points-of-access to promote product and service portfolio Develop and maintain relationships with business owners, Directors, VP’s, and CXO levels Solve complex business problems for our prospective clients
- Use a consultative sales approach to win prospective client confidence and build enterprise-level engagement opportunities through multi-stakeholder engagement
- Drive the analysis of prospect’s business needs from multiple viewpoints to identify gaps and opportunities
- Acquire new enterprise-level clients for Revinate through the initiation of relationships, meeting with prospective clients, developing proposals, negotiating contract, and closing deals Foster, promote, and facilitate Revinate offerings across the entire product portfolio
- Prepare accurate pipeline and forecast reports as directed by management Manage customer relationships, touchpoints, account plans, pricing discussions, and agreement operationsWork collaboratively with other internal teams, partners and company resources in creating account strategies to deliver long-term value
What You’ll Bring (Qualifications and Competencies)
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, Hospitality Management or equivalent relevant experience 6+ year SaaS Sales experience
- 2+ year Enterprise selling experience
- Thai speaker
- History of overachieving quotaHospitality experience
- Excellent targeted questioning skills Experience with full-cycle sales processes
- Attentive to detail with a thorough gathering of business requirements and a deep discovery process
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills that build confidence and credibility Articulate and explain complex solutions in a clear and concise manner and build value through differentiation
- Experience selling complex technology solutions, SAAS platform, or Enterprise Software Advanced computer skills and proficiency of a CRM tool, preferably Salesforce Challenger or MEDDIC Sales training
- Travel may be required pending Covid-19 travel restrictions and company policy
- Advanced skills in Salesloft, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, DemandBase and any other tools deemed appropriate by management
Excited?! Want to learn more? Apply Now!
Our Core Values:
One Revinate - United & Strong, on a single mission together
Built on Trust - It’s the foundation of everything we do
Expect Amazing - We think, dream & deliver big
Customer Love -- When the customer wins, we win
Make it Simpler -- Apply it to everything we do
Hungerness -- Feel it, follow it, be relentless about our success
Grounded in Gratitude - We’re glad to be here & make the most of every day
Revinate Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Revinate complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Revinate is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complementary.
If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected].