Posted on Tuesday, May 23, 2023
Revinate is one of the largest and most innovative providers of direct revenue-generating solutions in the hospitality industry. Revinate's mission is to deliver hoteliers scalable direct revenue and profits from data-driven solutions that cultivate deeper relationships with guests. Revinate’s Direct Booking Platform helps capture, convert and retain guests with strategies and services that maximize direct booking revenue. This combination maximizes the lifetime value of each guest through personalized and targeted campaigns across the guest journey. Revinate Marketing has won 1st place for Hotel CRM & Email Marketing in the HotelTechAwards five years in a row!
Revinate DevOps Engineers are DevOps champions responsible for enabling our software development teams to move fast—securely and efficiently. We have engineering teams across the U.S. and in our offices in Amsterdam, Singapore, Costa Rica, Vietnam, and Canada. You will support them as they create and maintain services, ensure that work is secure, reliable, and deployed repeatably, and drive innovation of your own, bringing best practices of the DevOps world to our infrastructure and automation. This is a highly collaborative position, and you will be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) and Mentor on all things DevOps for Revinate.
Top Three Outcomes For Year One
- Be the Go-To expert — we are a team of specialists, and you are out front
- Design, extend and create developer self-service tools — less tedium, less “firefighting”
- Aggressively document everything we do — “tribal knowledge” is worse than unknowns
What You'll Do
- Seek out Things That Should Get Done™ and take pride in doing them when no one else thought they could happen
- Improve the velocity and self-sufficiency of the development teams. For our developers
- We give them tools to create their infrastructure
- We provide documents and expertise on how to do that well
- And as a last resort, we do DevOps-y things for them
- Be the dedicated subject-matter-expert to all development teams—stability, security, and scalability—the hallmarks of great infrastructure
- Design, build and extend our automated deployment pipelines supporting continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) for multiple teams
- Develop, document, and champion DevOps processes and tools across the organization
- Share team on-call responsibility for our always-on 24/7, high-availability SaaS platform with a focus on performance and scalability
- Go hands-on to troubleshoot issues and outages, craft new solutions, and manage our AWS/GCP costs
What You'll Bring
- A love for creating innovative solutions that you solve before anyone knows they need it
- Expertise and experience in Computer Science or related Information Technology field—your degree is great but far less important than what you know and who you are
- In-depth working knowledge (e.g. 7 years) of DevOps practices
- Solid coding/scripting skill (e.g. 7 years) — especially Python for automation tools
- Foundational (e.g. 5 years) AWS, Linux, Windows 2012+, VMWare, and network skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn, implement and evangelize new technologies
- Strong (e.g. 3 years) experience automating cloud and on-premises Infrastructure-as-Code (Terraform, Chef, Puppet, Ansible) and CI/CD pipelines (GitLab, AWS Code Commit, Build, Deploy, and Pipeline)
- Deep understanding of Kubernetes/EKS
- Huge Plus: telecom stack (Freeswitch, NTEX, WebRTC, or telecom-as-a-service like Twilio)
- Knowledge of monitoring and logging tools (AppDynamics/SignalFX, Grafana, Prometheus)
- Hands-on with distributed data stores like Cassandra, Mongo, Redis, ElasticSearch, DynamoDB, DocDB, Airflow, and/or big data like AWS EMR, Kafka, Spark, Kinesis, Hadoop
Excited?! Want to learn more? Apply Now!
Our Core Values:
One Revinate - United & Strong, on a single mission together
Built on Trust - It’s the foundation of everything we do
Expect Amazing - We think, dream & deliver big
Customer Love -- When the customer wins, we win
Make it Simpler -- Apply it to everything we do
Hungerness -- Feel it, follow it, be relentless about our success
Grounded in Gratitude - We’re glad to be here & make the most of every day
Revinate Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Revinate complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Revinate is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See more open positions at Revinate
Something looks off?