Partnerships Program Manager
Sales & Business Development, Operations
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
Revinate is one of the largest and most innovative providers of direct revenue-generating solutions in the hospitality industry. Revinate's mission is to deliver hoteliers scalable direct revenue and profits from data-driven solutions that cultivate deeper relationships with guests. Revinate’s Direct Booking Platform helps capture, convert and retain guests with strategies and services that maximize direct booking revenue. This combination maximizes the lifetime value of each guest through personalized and targeted campaigns across the guest journey. Revinate Marketing has won 1st place for Hotel CRM & Email Marketing in the HotelTechAwards five years in a row!
The Partnerships Program Manager will be responsible for identifying and developing partnerships with companies that can help drive revenue growth and provide additional value to our customers. In addition, the Partnerships Program Manager will develop the framework, tools, and messaging for our Partnership Program. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of identifying and developing partnerships in the technology industry, with experience in SaaS software, and defining and packaging partnership programs.
Compensation Band: $90,000 - $100,000
What You'll Do
- Identify potential partnership opportunities with other companies in the technology industry
- Build and maintain relationships with potential and existing partners
- Negotiate partnership agreements, including revenue share and technical integration requirements
- Define and package partnership programs, including partner tiers and the value proposition for partners
- Work with internal teams to ensure successful technical integrations and ongoing partnership management
- Analyze partnership performance and make recommendations for optimization
- Provide regular updates to senior management on partnership progress and revenue growth
What You'll Bring
- 5+ years of experience in partnerships or business development in the technology industry, with a focus on SaaS software
- Proven track record of identifying and developing successful partnerships with other companies
- Experience in defining and packaging partnership programs, including partner tiers and value proposition for partners
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- Experience in the software integration space
- Knowledge of the SaaS software industry and trends
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM systems
- MBA or other advanced degree
Excited?! Want to learn more? Apply Now!
Our Core Values:
One Revinate - United & Strong, on a single mission together
Built on Trust - It’s the foundation of everything we do
Expect Amazing - We think, dream & deliver big
Customer Love -- When the customer wins, we win
Make it Simpler -- Apply it to everything we do
Hungerness -- Feel it, follow it, be relentless about our success
Grounded in Gratitude - We’re glad to be here & make the most of every day
Revinate Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Revinate complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Revinate is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See more open positions at Revinate
Something looks off?