General Liability Claims Manager, UK
Reserv is an insurtech creating and incubating cutting-edge AI and automation technology to bring efficiency and simplicity to claims. Founded by insurtech veterans with deep experience in SaaS and digital claims, Reserv is venture-backed by Bain Capital and Altai Ventures and began operations in May 2022. We are focused on automating highly manual tasks to tackle long-standing problems in claims and set a new standard for TPAs, insurance technology providers, and adjusters alike.
We have ambitious (but attainable!) goals and need people who can work in an evolving environment. If building a leading TPA and the prospect of tackling the long-standing challenges of the claims role sounds exciting, we can’t wait to meet you.
Who you are
- Highly motivated and growth-oriented. You're excited by the prospect of building a tech-driven claims org.
- Passionate adjuster who cares about the customer and their experience.
- Empathetic. You exercise empathy and patience towards everyone you interact with.
- Sense of urgency - at all times. That does not mean working at all hours.
- Creative. You can find the right exit ramp (pun intended) for the resolution of the claim that is in the insured’s best interest.
- Conflict-enjoyer. Conflict does not have to be adversarial, but it HAS to be conversational.
- Curious. You have to want to know the whole story so you can make the right decisions early and action them to a prompt resolution.
- Anti-status quo. You don’t just wish things were done differently, you action on it.
- Communicative. (we'd love to know what this means to you)
- And did we mention, you have a sense of humor. Claims are hard enough as it is.
What we need
- Ability to handle claims from ‘cradle to grave’
- Attention to detail and the ability to provide quality interactions with stakeholders, clients andcustomers to the high standards required by our business
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise your workload.
- Ability to work to system driven SLAs and workflows.
- Strong communication skills - both written and oral.
- Comfortable working in a fluid role in a fast paced environment