Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Manager
Remote · United States
Posted on Monday, February 12, 2024
Quince was started to challenge the existing idea that nice things should cost a lot. Our mission was simple: create an item of equal or greater quality than the leading luxury brands and sell them at a much lower price.
EVERYONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO AFFORD NICE THINGS. Quality shouldn’t be a luxury. We’re proud of our mission to bring the world’s highest quality goods to people at affordable prices.
QUALITY IS MORE THAN MATERIALS. True quality is a combination of premium materials and high production standards.
WE FOCUS ON THE ESSENTIALS. From the perfect crewneck sweater to hotel quality sheets, we're all about high quality essentials that bring enjoyment to daily life.
WE’RE INNOVATING TO MAKE UNREAL PRICES A REALITY. Our uniquely developed factory-direct model lets us offer exceptionally high quality goods for much lower prices than our competitors.
ALWAYS A BETTER DEAL. We believe in real price transparency, for both our customers and factory partners. This way, everyone gets a better deal.
FAIR FACTORIES. We are committed to working with factories that meet the global standards for workplace safety and wage fairness.
OUR TEAM AND SUCCESS
Quince is a retail and technology company co-founded by a team that has extensive experience in retail, technology and building early stage companies. You’ll work with a team of world-class talent from Stanford GSB, Wish.com, D.E. Shaw, Stitch Fix, Urban Outfitters, Wayfair, McKinsey, Nike etc.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, problem-solver and successful in combining technology and data into best-in-class outcomes. The candidate is energized by solving complex business problems and consistently effective in making high-judgement decisions at rapid pace amidst the frequent ambiguity that comes with charting a course of action with no precedent. Moreover, the ideal candidate is energized by an environment where strategy, innovation and decision-making are intentionally distributed, where candor, speed and data are highly valued and colleagues at all levels hold each other to unusually high standards on behalf of Quince customers.
We’re looking for smart, driven individual to lead conversion rate optimization (CRO) at Quince. This person will be part of the broader ecommerce team and will be responsible for building and managing the experimentation program to increase conversion rate and other key ecommerce metrics. This person will need to be highly analytical, with the ability to work cross-functionally and manage projects from strategy through execution. This is an exciting opportunity to make a huge impact at a hyper growth company alongside a world class team of product managers, designers, marketers, data scientists and engineers.
- Build strategy to improve conversion and other key ecommerce metrics
- Manage and increase the ecommerce conversion funnel, analyzing performance data to identify optimization opportunities
- Build, prioritize, and manage the experimentation roadmap for all optimization tests across the ecommerce experience
- Conduct competitive research to bring innovative ideas to test, translating ideas into testable hypotheses
- Track and measure test results, drawing actionable insights for short and long term solutions
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional partners in design, product, marketing, merchandising, and engineering teams to design tests and translate learnings into long term solutions
- Design and implement new experimentation processes that enable the team to work more efficiently to support the rapid growth of our business
- 5+ years of experience in conversion rate optimization
- Knowledge of A/B testing, multivariate testing, and other testing methodologies
- Highly analytical and data-driven with ability to draw actionable insights from data
- Ability to scope and execute projects end-to-end
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Strong understanding of ecommerce conversion funnel
- Highly organized
- Comfortable being scrappy, shifting back and forth between strategic thinking and tactical execution
Quince seeks to build high-performing teams of people from various experiences and backgrounds who can collectively push our company into new realms. We seek a diverse pool of applicants and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, Veteran status, marital status, or any other protected status. If you have a special need or disability that requires accommodation, please let us know.