Jr PHOTO RETOUCHER
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Friday, February 9, 2024
Quince was started to challenge the existing idea that nice things should cost a lot. Our mission was simple: create an item of equal or greater quality than the leading luxury brands and sell them at a much lower price.
EVERYONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO AFFORD NICE THINGS. Quality shouldn’t be a luxury. We’re proud of our mission to bring the world’s highest quality goods to people at affordable prices.
QUALITY IS MORE THAN MATERIALS. True quality is a combination of premium materials and high production standards.
WE FOCUS ON THE ESSENTIALS. From the perfect crewneck sweater to hotel quality sheets, we're all about high quality essentials that bring enjoyment to daily life.
WE’RE INNOVATING TO MAKE UNREAL PRICES A REALITY. Our uniquely developed factory-direct model lets us offer exceptionally high quality goods for much lower prices than our competitors.
ALWAYS A BETTER DEAL. We believe in real price transparency, for both our customers and factory partners. This way, everyone gets a better deal.
FAIR FACTORIES. We are committed to working with factories that meet the global standards for workplace safety and wage fairness.
OUR TEAM AND SUCCESS
Quince is a retail and technology company co-founded by a team that has extensive experience in retail, technology and building early stage companies. You’ll work with a team of world-class talent from Stanford GSB, Wish.com, D.E. Shaw, Stitch Fix, Urban Outfitters, Wayfair, McKinsey, Nike etc.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, problem-solver and successful in combining technology and data into best-in-class outcomes. The candidate is energized by solving complex business problems and consistently effective in making high-judgement decisions at rapid pace amidst the frequent ambiguity that comes with charting a course of action with no precedent. Moreover, the ideal candidate is energized by an environment where strategy, innovation and decision-making are intentionally distributed, where candor, speed and data are highly valued and colleagues at all levels hold each other to unusually high standards on behalf of Quince customers.
Roles & responsibilities
- Enhance product and lifestyle images with advanced editing to meet brand standards.
- Streamline digital asset management for efficient team workflow
- Ensure uniformity in color, exposure, and aesthetics, upholding the brand identity
- Contribute to visual standards, aligning images with brand style and positioning.
- Stay updated with photo editing trends and techniques to improve image quality.
- Retouch images for print and digital, maintaining consistency across channels.
- Prepare social media-ready images, following specific platform guidelines.
- Efficiently handle high-volume image editing, ensuring timely delivery.
- Foster a supportive team environment with a professional attitude.
- Minimum of two years' experience in photo retouching.
- Bachelor's degree in design or a related field.
- Impressive portfolio showcasing previous design and creative work
- Proficiency in design software and editing tools, including Figma, Photoshop, and Adobe suite.
- Solid understanding of design techniques and visual elements.
- Outstanding communication, time management, and multitasking abilities.
- Well-developed design sensibility, with a deep knowledge of photography and image composition.
Quince seeks to build high-performing teams of people from various experiences and backgrounds who can collectively push our company into new realms. We seek a diverse pool of applicants and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, Veteran status, marital status, or any other protected status. If you have a special need or disability that requires accommodation, please let us know.