Sr. Graphic Designer
Software Engineering, Design
Remote · United States
Posted on Thursday, December 21, 2023
Quince was started to challenge the existing idea that nice things should cost a lot. Our mission was simple: create an item of equal or greater quality than the leading luxury brands and sell them at a much lower price.
EVERYONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO AFFORD NICE THINGS. Quality shouldn’t be a luxury. We’re proud of our mission to bring the world’s highest quality goods to people at affordable prices.
QUALITY IS MORE THAN MATERIALS. True quality is a combination of premium materials and high production standards.
WE FOCUS ON THE ESSENTIALS. From the perfect crewneck sweater to hotel quality sheets, we're all about high quality essentials that bring enjoyment to daily life.
WE’RE INNOVATING TO MAKE UNREAL PRICES A REALITY. Our uniquely developed factory-direct model lets us offer exceptionally high quality goods for much lower prices than our competitors.
ALWAYS A BETTER DEAL. We believe in real price transparency, for both our customers and factory partners. This way, everyone gets a better deal.
FAIR FACTORIES. We are committed to working with factories that meet the global standards for workplace safety and wage fairness.
OUR TEAM AND SUCCESS
Quince is a retail and technology company co-founded by a team that has extensive experience in retail, technology and building early stage companies. You’ll work with a team of world-class talent from Stanford GSB, Wish.com, D.E. Shaw, Stitch Fix, Urban Outfitters, Wayfair, McKinsey, Nike etc.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, problem-solver and successful in combining technology and data into best-in-class outcomes. The candidate is energized by solving complex business problems and consistently effective in making high-judgement decisions at rapid pace amidst the frequent ambiguity that comes with charting a course of action with no precedent. Moreover, the ideal candidate is energized by an environment where strategy, innovation and decision-making are intentionally distributed, where candor, speed and data are highly valued and colleagues at all levels hold each other to unusually high standards on behalf of Quince customers.
The Graphic Designer will work closely with the Director of Creative Strategy and the Quince creative team. This role will produce a range of creative assets across multiple channels. This individual will be responsible for creative projects from the research and brainstorming phase to execution. This person will be tasked with delivering multiple creative solutions for advertising campaigns as they partner with other designers, merchandisers, and copywriters. The individual must have experience across both digital and print mediums.
- Create graphics and videos for the Quince brand, aligning creative across all platforms (digital ads, social media, video, newspaper, etc).
- Have up-to-date knowledge of the digital landscape and be able to execute designs for multi-platform multi-channel projects.
- Work daily on social media marketing needs.
- Concepting ad variations for testing.
- Use data and analytics to guide design decisions.
- Work closely and collaborate with cross-functional teams including copywriting, marketing, strategy, and merchandising.
- Translate marketing, creative, and strategic objectives into branded assets that drive prospective and customer engagement, adapting to different channels.
- Concept and develop brand-right templates.
- Present creative work to the leadership team and be able to adjust design decisions accordingly with feedback.
- Have a strong affinity for mentorship, with the ability to review videos/graphics for technical and creative excellence.
- Manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ensure on-track timelines and appropriate workloads across all Graphic Designers.
- Follow brand standards and actively develop graphic standards.
- Participate in the brainstorming and research for campaign execution.
- Ensure work is of the highest quality, reflects the brand standards, and is on budget and on time at all touchpoints.
- Stay current with new innovations, industry, and social media trends.
- Background in graphic design, layout, and typography
- Excellent video editing and motion graphics skills
- A digital portfolio of past work
- Strong Premiere Pro and Photoshop skills; proficiency in Figma
- Experience with Social Media
- Experience with AfterEffects a plus
- Minimum educational level: Associates in graphic design or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of design experience; prior experience as a mid-level designer
- Experience in the retail/apparel industry a plus
Quince seeks to build high-performing teams of people from various experiences and backgrounds who can collectively push our company into new realms. We seek a diverse pool of applicants and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, Veteran status, marital status, or any other protected status. If you have a special need or disability that requires accommodation, please let us know.