Influencer Marketing Coordinator
Marketing & Communications
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Friday, September 15, 2023
Quince was started to challenge the existing idea that nice things should cost a lot. Our mission was simple: create an item of equal or greater quality than the leading luxury brands and sell them at a much lower price.
EVERYONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO AFFORD NICE THINGS. Quality shouldn’t be a luxury. We’re proud of our mission to bring the world’s highest quality goods to people at affordable prices.
QUALITY IS MORE THAN MATERIALS. True quality is a combination of premium materials and high production standards.
WE FOCUS ON THE ESSENTIALS. From the perfect crewneck sweater to hotel quality sheets, we're all about high quality essentials that bring enjoyment to daily life.
WE’RE INNOVATING TO MAKE UNREAL PRICES A REALITY. Our uniquely developed factory-direct model lets us offer exceptionally high quality goods for much lower prices than our competitors.
ALWAYS A BETTER DEAL. We believe in real price transparency, for both our customers and factory partners. This way, everyone gets a better deal.
FAIR FACTORIES. We are committed to working with factories that meet the global standards for workplace safety and wage fairness.
OUR TEAM AND SUCCESS
Quince is a retail and technology company co-founded by a team that has extensive experience in retail, technology and building early stage companies. You’ll work with a team of world-class talent from Stanford GSB, Wish.com, D.E. Shaw, Stitch Fix, Urban Outfitters, Wayfair, McKinsey, Nike etc.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, problem-solver and successful in combining technology and data into best-in-class outcomes. The candidate is energized by solving complex business problems and consistently effective in making high-judgement decisions at rapid pace amidst the frequent ambiguity that comes with charting a course of action with no precedent. Moreover, the ideal candidate is energized by an environment where strategy, innovation and decision-making are intentionally distributed, where candor, speed and data are highly valued and colleagues at all levels hold each other to unusually high standards on behalf of Quince customers.
The Coordinator, Influencer Marketing will help scale the influencer channel across various platforms including, but not limited to, Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube. They will work closely with our existing Influencer Marketing team to help manage campaigns, and identify and vet new brand-right influencer partners for key collaborations across product seeding and flat fee payment campaigns.
- Identify, source, and vet new brand-right influencers across all tiers (nano-celebrity) to help scale the brand’s social presence.
- Utilize our influencer platform and other marketing tools to identify new influencers for upcoming campaigns, as well as check their analytics to ensure they are meeting all brand criteria.
- Assist with high volume order placement and tracking, promo code creation, and communicating post instructions to influencers.
- Helps with admin work including, but not limited to, emails, updating Google Sheets for influencer performance and posts, and pulling data reports within Google Analytics, Shopify, and our influencer platform.
- Has a deep knowledge and passion for all social media platforms and stays on top of current trends.
- Can work cross-functionally with internal teams to support all relevant initiatives, partnership requests & content needs.
- 2-4 years of digital influencer experience preferred
- A passion for social media & influencer marketing
- Deep knowledge of the top social media platforms- including Instagram & Tik Tok
- Collaborative, hardworking and enthusiastic attitude
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Knowledge & interest in fashion, beauty, and/or interior design, specifically on social media, a plus
Quince seeks to build high-performing teams of people from various experiences and backgrounds who can collectively push our company into new realms. We seek a diverse pool of applicants and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, Veteran status, marital status, or any other protected status. If you have a special need or disability that requires accommodation, please let us know.