HRBP - GTM
At project44 we’re on a mission - to make supply chains work.
project44 optimizes the movement of products globally, delivering better resiliency, sustainability, and value for our customers. As the supply chain connective tissue, we operate the most trusted end-to-end visibility platform that tracks more than 1 billion shipments annually for the world’s leading brands. The undisputed leader in the market, project44 was named the Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, #1 in FreightWaves’ FreightTech 25, and the Customer’s Choice in Gartner Peer Insights’ Voice of the Customer report. project44 is headquartered in Chicago with a diverse and fast-growing, global workforce.
If you’re eager to be part of a winning team that works together to solve some of the most challenging supply chain challenges every day, let’s talk.
HRBP – Go To Market (GTM)
The HRBP – GTM serves as a trusted and strategic advisor, and coach, supporting the GTM division at project44. This role bridges the needs of the business functions and people strategies and initiatives. As a HRBP, you will work intimately with the GTM leadership team to provide guidance and advice on all people matters. This role influences team member experiences by designing and implementing people processes and partnerships that foster engagement, retention, development, and performance of our global team.
- Act as a strategic partner to GTM leaders, providing advice on talent strategy, workforce planning, and organizational design.
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition team to ensure that we are attracting and hiring top talent for the GTM teams.
- Collaborate with the Learning & Development team to design and roll out training and development programs that meet the needs of the GTM teams.
- Provide guidance on employee relations issues, ensuring that all issues are resolved in a timely and effective manner.
- Coach and advise managers on performance management, career development, and succession planning.
- Partner with the HR Operations team to ensure HR policies and procedures are in alignment with company values and compliance regulations.
- Leverage HR data and analytics to provide insights and recommendations on HR strategies and programs.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- 10+ years of HR experience, having previously supported GTM leaders in an HRBP capacity at a SaaS or high-growth company.
- Ability to build strong relationships with leaders and employees at all levels of the organization.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a data-driven approach to HR decision-making.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self-starter who is comfortable navigating ambiguity and taking ownership of finding information, building connections, and digging into concepts.
- Operates with agility between building strategy and executing with excellence.
Diversity & Inclusion
We're designing the future of how the world moves and is connected through trade and global supply chains. We can only deliver a truly world-class product and experience if our teams are as diverse and unique communities we are building for. So, it's up to us to create a company where anyone can bring their authentic self to work every day. We're constantly working to improve, and we accept our responsibility to elevate the voices left in the margins. It is on every one of us.
Our focus on inclusion manifests in the way we hire, the customers we serve, and the regions we prioritize. We're building a company that every one of us at project44 is proud to work for: a company that celebrates you for being you.
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — project44 is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive. If you share our values and our passion for helping the way the world moves, we’d love to review your application!
More about project44
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continue to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we have created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.
Something looks off?