We all know every decision should be driven by data. But what about the data you don’t know? For years, the status quo in data aggregation has lacked visibility, moved slowly, and cost too much…leaving organizations to make critical decisions, day after day, without the whole picture. Premise changes that.
Across 138 countries and counting, our technology connects communities of global smartphone users to source actionable data in real-time, cost-effectively and with the visibility the world’s most innovative companies, governments and development organizations need.
With Premise, organizations win. And communities win, too. People can earn more from their opinions and discoveries. They can influence their cities for the better. And, unlike other data sourcing methods out there, they can do it all with full transparency that the data they’re gathering is going to an organization that values it…and values them.
Premise is growing, and we are looking to add a Product Executive to our high-performing team. Responsible for supporting product management, pricing, defining together with the Client Service area the characteristics, scope, definition, and presentation of the product.
**This position is based in Bogota, Colombia.
What You Will Do
- Make valuable presentations for the company leaders
- Product management support
- Control and manage the item master role
- Revision and creation of product policies
- Research new products that may arise
- Update the products registered by clients and evaluate new market opportunities
- Preparation and delivery of reports to client service on updates to the master database
- Design, implementation, and follow-up of management indicators
- Structural definitions of the product
- Define with Client Service the characteristics, scope, and presentation of the product
What You Bring Along
- +2 years of experience
- Professional in Business Administration, Industrial engineering, Marketing, and advertising
- Knowledge in market research, marketing strategies and consumer behavior with emphasis on merchandising, brand activations, positioning, segmentation, brand identity and image
- English Level +B1
Premise In the News
- Premise Data Raises $85 Million To Transform Market Intelligence By Scaling Its Machine Learning And Human Intelligence Platform (PRNewswire)
- Forbes Recognizes Premise Data Among Best Startup Employers (Forbes)
- Premise Data Acquires Grupo Meiko to Accelerate Global Growth in Retail Measurement (Yahoo)
- Armed with smartphones, Colombians are taking on the local mozzies (The Economist)
- Majority in Egypt, Turkey and Tunisia on edge over food access (Al-Monitor)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.