Control Tower Analyst
We all know every decision should be driven by data. But what about the data you don’t know? For years, the status quo in data aggregation has lacked visibility, moved slowly, and cost too much…leaving organizations to make critical decisions, day after day, without the whole picture. Premise changes that.
Across 138 countries and counting, our technology connects communities of global smartphone users to source actionable data in real-time, cost-effectively and with the visibility the world’s most innovative companies, governments and development organizations need.
With Premise, organizations win. And communities win, too. People can earn more from their opinions and discoveries. They can influence their cities for the better. And, unlike other data sourcing methods out there, they can do it all with full transparency that the data they’re gathering is going to an organization that values it…and values them.
Premise is growing, and we are looking to add a Control Tower Analyst to our high performing team. This position will be responsible for ensuring the quality of the data coming from the field through the management of alerts generated by the Geo area, follow-up and control of the information.
**This position is based in Bogotá Colombia.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for the daily review of the assigned POS, applying the quality criteria and validation rules specific to the project.
- Perform daily review and validation of the Study under the criteria defined in the MQC manual
- Have available and at hand the required tools (assigned POV, Validation Criteria, Viewer, among others) to optimize the verification process.
- Request daily feedback from the Senior Analyst on the results of the execution performed
- Report in a timely and detailed manner to the Senior Analyst all findings and/or deviations presented in the validation process
- Maintain constant communication of process and off-schedule updates with the Senior Analyst to avoid deviations in the Study.
- Respond to requests and requests from the Senior Analyst related to the quality process and other activities of the area
- Channel through MQC Leader the requirements and communications generated with the different area
- Comply with the behavioral agreements established in the area
What You Bring Along
- Education: Technical (SENA), Professional or student in the last semester of industrial engineering, systems engineering
- 1-2 years experience
- Technical Knowledge: Advanced Excel, Google Workspace (Sheets)
Premise In the News
- Premise Data Raises $85 Million To Transform Market Intelligence By Scaling Its Machine Learning And Human Intelligence Platform (PRNewswire)
- Forbes Recognizes Premise Data Among Best Startup Employers (Forbes)
- Premise Data Acquires Grupo Meiko to Accelerate Global Growth in Retail Measurement (Yahoo)
- Armed with smartphones, Colombians are taking on the local mozzies (The Economist)
- Majority in Egypt, Turkey and Tunisia on edge over food access (Al-Monitor)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Something looks off?