Sales Development Representative
We all know every decision should be driven by data. But what about the data you don’t know? For years, the status quo in data aggregation has lacked visibility, moved slowly, and cost too much…leaving organizations to make critical decisions, day after day, without the whole picture. Premise changes that.
Across 138 countries and counting, our technology connects communities of global smartphone users to source actionable data in real-time, cost-effectively and with the visibility the world’s most innovative companies, governments and development organizations need.
With Premise, organizations win. And communities win, too. People can earn more from their opinions and discoveries. They can influence their cities for the better. And, unlike other data sourcing methods out there, they can do it all with full transparency that the data they’re gathering is going to an organization that values it…and values them.
Premise is growing! We’re hiring Sales Development Representatives for our Commercial Business team who will help generate and qualify new sales leads. Premise is a venture-funded technology firm seeking to disrupt remote data collection and analytics. We’re looking for an ambitious risk-taker who loves to be challenged and believes in the power of data to improve outcomes.
What You Will Do
- Generate and qualify new leads at commercial businesses and pass them to a Business Development Executive. This is accomplished through following up on warm and cold leads via phone, email, and LinkedIn.
- Develop new business via phone, email and social media to educate the prospect, introduce our solution, and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
- Follow up on inbound marketing leads and outbound prospects through a strategic touch plan to generate additional interest in Premise Data and qualify for a potential opportunity
- Conduct research to identify potential opportunities and understand the challenges our clients and prospects face today.
- Conduct initial qualification and determine the prospect's current environment, pain points, and challenges.
- Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Work with the key sales drivers to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet annual revenue goals
- Use Salesforce CRM to track all sales activities properly and manage contact/lead data for accuracy
- Communicate and work with sales executives to build out a strategic territory plan.
What You Bring Along
- Fluency in English
- 2+ years experience as an SDR
- You’re highly competitive. This position requires a strong desire to succeed and the accompanying work ethic to make it happen.
- You hustle. We’re looking for a high-energy candidate that never waits to be told what to do and isn’t afraid to be aggressive and persistent (without being pushy).
- You have grit. Marketing and selling a disruptive technology product requires incredible perseverance. You will face rejection.
- You want a career in sales. You want to freedom and creativity that a sales career affords, willing to do what it takes to make it happen.
- You love to have conversations. Our ideal candidate is comfortable orally communicating with anyone and everyone.
- You’re comfortable with data and technology. You don’t need to be an expert, but you should be comfortable with basic statistics and geospatial concepts.
- You’re accountable. This position has variable compensation based on how many leads you generate that are accepted by the international development team’s Business Development Executives.
- Experience with Salesloft, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn
Premise In the News
- Premise Data Raises $85 Million To Transform Market Intelligence By Scaling Its Machine Learning And Human Intelligence Platform (PRNewswire)
- Forbes Recognizes Premise Data Among Best Startup Employers (Forbes)
- Premise Data Acquires Grupo Meiko to Accelerate Global Growth in Retail Measurement (Yahoo)
- Armed with smartphones, Colombians are taking on the local mozzies (The Economist)
- Majority in Egypt, Turkey and Tunisia on edge over food access (Al-Monitor)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Something looks off?