Associate Investor Specialist
United States · Remote
Posted on Friday, September 15, 2023
Who you are:
You have 2+ years of Customer Service experience under your belt and are looking for your next challenge in a hyper-growth, fast-paced, industry disrupting, SaaS company. You are excited to work with emerging technologies and modern tech stack with a collaborative team, where you will have a direct impact on the customer experience. Does this sound like you?
If so, keep reading and apply today!
What you’ll do:
- Daily review of emails that come into the team from the investors that have any guideline eligibility &/or ratesheet LLPA changes that need to be updated in Polly. Notifications can be same day or in sent over in advance
- Daily review of internal comparison emails for LLPA changes that will need to be input into Polly
- Daily input of Spec Payup LLPAs for existing Investors
- Add any new products for existing Investors as they are announced. Notifications can be same day or in sent over in advance
- Troubleshoot Customer Support Tickets when escalated to the Content Team, which can include a full audit existing investors for content accuracy (eligibility &/or LLPAs)
What you have:
- Technically oriented – willing to learn new systems quickly and savvy in tools like Excel
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Passionate about customer support and about the role it plays in making a customer-centric team successful
- Ability to communicate technical problems in a elegant and tactful way
- Strong communication and writing ability
- Empathy, diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues
- An understanding of and ability to interpret investor guidelines and ratesheets
Why join Polly?
- We are attacking a trillion-dollar market with gross inefficiencies and seeking to transform the way an entire industry operates
- We have an experienced leadership team that previously built large and impactful platforms
- Outstanding opportunity for professional growth and upward mobility
- Direct engagement with the decision makers and senior business leaders
- Competitive salaries
- 100% paid medical/vision/dental/disability/life insurance
- Flexible vacation
- Remote environment
Let’s get to know each other.
Polly is transforming the mortgage industry with its modern, data-driven capital markets ecosystem. Banks, credit unions, and mortgage lenders nationwide trust Polly’s revolutionary Product and Pricing Engine (PPE), Loan Trading Exchange, and actionable data and analytics to automate and optimize the entire capital markets value chain, helping their secondary teams operate faster, smarter, and more profitably. Polly was founded in 2019 by a seasoned team of technology and mortgage experts and is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
To learn more, follow Polly on LinkedIn or visit www.polly.io. Polly is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy status, disability status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.