We are Plotlogic, one of the world’s most innovative mining technology companies. From our base in Brisbane, Australia, we are currently developing a new system for making the mining industry more sustainable and efficient. Our technology uses cutting edge Artificial Intelligence and IoT based sensor systems. We are changing the face of mining not only in Australia, but around the world.
Plotlogic people are:
- Willing to be stretched and have a thirst for learning
- Adaptable, flexible, and supportive of change
- Champions of diversity and inclusiveness
- Resilient and realise the positive potential of all situations
- Constantly striving to improve our products and performance
The role of Commissioning Engineer is to supervise the deployment, commissioning, and maintenance of Plotlogic technology on site to enable Plotlogic operation and data delivery.
- Liaising with customers pre-deployment in conjunction with the commercial team to ensure progress is relayed and customer deliverables understood.
- Aid in planning for deployments liaising with appropriate departments.
- Deployment to site – assembly, basic setup, acceptance tests and training where needed, ensuring all relevant health and safety requirements are met.
- Communicate with relevant stakeholders’ progress of deployment and final acceptance onsite.
- Ability to interpret specification and engineering plans.
- Perform defect reporting, end of day reporting and results reporting.
- Developing and maintain safe work practices in conjunction with manager.
- Maintaining fit for purpose equipment including preventative maintenance plans
- Carry out repairs as required.
- Ability to liaise with client representatives onsite.
- Aid in the delivery of integration with mine specific production procedures and scheduling.
- Provide remote operational support via relevant channels.
- Previous commissioning experience ideally in a mining environments and familiarity with safety procedures.
- Developed understanding of safety standards and statutory requirements.
- Knowledge of mining operations.
- Demonstrated ability to follow defined processes and procedure.
- Exposure to engineering trades.
- Pass pre-employment and periodic medical and police check.
- Ability to co-ordinate teams of 2+ people.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Outcome focused.
- Passionate about delivery technology to clients.
Key Role Competencies
- Safety Compliance – Ability to demonstrate compliance with all relevant health and safety rules and regulations.
- Technical Competence – Ability to demonstrate a high level of technical/industry knowledge regarding product assembly, setup, testing, training, safety and statutory requirements.
- Detail Oriented: Operate with a fine attention to detail and accuracy with a focus on timely deployment, accurate assembly and setup and seamless integration.
- Collaborative: Ability to receive direction from management and collaborate with cross functional teams to achieve deployment outcomes.
- Problem-solving: Ability to identify problems and apply technical knowledge to contribute to viable solutions with a keen focus on smooth deployment, repair, and maintenance measures.
- Report Driven: Thorough and accurate reporting documentation including defect reporting, end-of-day reporting and results reporting
Day shift only
Even time or 14/7 roster available
If this role interests you, please apply .