Advertising Account Manager
Sales & Business Development
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Saturday, February 3, 2024
Flywheel’s suite of digital commerce solutions accelerate growth across all major digital marketplaces for the world’s leading brands. We give clients access to near real-time performance measurement and improve sales, share, and profit. With teams across the Americas, Europe, and APAC, we offer a career with real impact, endless growth opportunities and the support you need to be the best you can be.
In this role, you will be supporting the Perpetua product, which focuses on the seller and SMB market segment within the Flywheel portfolio. Perpetua provides growth optimization and reporting technology for the world’s smartest eCommerce businesses. Through the platform, brands and sellers create goals based on strategy and rely on Perpetua’s best-in-class, always-on optimization to execute tactically.
We are currently hiring an Advertising Account Manager to support our Amazon DSP services team and its growing customer base by ensuring our customers’ campaigns are set up for success and that they love Perpetua. While we're a product company, we're created an in house managed service to support our customers base on the Amazon DSP. This is one of the fastest growing teams in our company and as a member of this team you will very quickly be a formative member of what's quickly becoming the world's largest DSP managed service.
What You'll Do:
- Act as the main point of contact for a portfolio of clients
- Provide clients with data-driven proposals and strategic recommendations for their DSP campaigns based on their business goals
- Contribute to business growth by proactively identify new opportunities to expand client’s scope and increase revenue
- Ensure client success by effectively communicating expectations and providing ongoing campaign optimizations to meet KPIs
- Manage campaigns end to end including initial setup, day to day optimization & reporting
- Analyze campaign performance, comparing current campaign execution strategies with new ideas to test and iterate to find incremental improvements
- Continuously support the development and improvement of our operational processes to drive efficiency
- Serve the role as a design partner for our forthcoming DSP product by continuously providing feedback to our product team
- Become a thought leader and trusted expert on the Amazon DSP
- Some travel required, depending on client needs
Who You Are:
- 2+ years of experience in digital advertising, preferably in a client facing role
- You have a passion for e-commerce and/or advertising and are looking to turn that passion into a meaningful career
- You have excellent analytic skills and are customer obsessed
- You are highly organized and able to prioritize and handle a variety of tasks and responsibilities simultaneously and efficiently
- You spot opportunities to take redundant tasks and evolve them into structured processes
- You make an effort to solve a problem for a customer before they have to bring it up to you
Bonus Points If:
- You have worked in ad tech
- You have Amazon marketplace domain expertise
- You have previous experience with the Amazon DSP, Amazon Advertising, DV360, Google Ads, The Trade Desk, and/or Facebook Ads
Working at Flywheel
We are proud to offer all Flywheelers a competitive rewards package and unparalleled career growth opportunities and a supportive, fun and engaging culture.
• We have office hubs across the globe where team members can go to feel productive, inspired, and connected to others
• Flexible time off policy
• Great learning and development opportunities
• Benefits and Health Spending Account on day one
• Generous parental leave program
• Volunteering opportunities
• Our Toronto office follows a hybrid model, we encourage team members to come in person 1-2 times per week
• When in the office: unlimited snacks and drinks, engaging company events, etc
• Learn more about us here: Life at Flywheel
The Interview Process:
Every role starts the same, an introductory call with someone from our Talent Acquisition team. We will be looking for company and values-fit as well as your professional experience; there may be some technical role-specific questions during this call.
Every role is different after the initial call, but you can expect to meet several people from the team 1:1 and there might be further skill assessments in the form of a Take Home Assignment/Case Study Presentation or Pair Programming/Live Coding exercise depending on the role. In your initial call, we will walk you through exactly what to expect the process to be.
At Flywheel, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Flywheel people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Flywheel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
If you have any accessibility requirements that would make you more comfortable during the application and interview process, please let us know at [email protected] so that we can support you.
Please note, We do not accept unsolicited resumes.
IMPORTANT ALERT: Please beware of fraudulent job communications from individuals falsely claiming to be from Flywheel. We've identified fraudulent activity through social media and messaging services purporting to be from Flywheel requesting payments for job- and recruitment-related expenses. Flywheel never asks candidates for personal information such as bank account data or tax IDs nor payments via social media or chat-based applications. Report suspected fraud to local authorities immediately. To learn more, click here.