Senior Product Designer
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Friday, January 26, 2024
Flywheel’s suite of digital commerce solutions accelerate growth across all major digital marketplaces for the world’s leading brands. We give clients access to near real-time performance measurement and improve sales, share, and profit. With teams across the Americas, Europe and APAC, we offer a career with real impact, endless growth opportunities and the support you need to be the best you can be.
As a Product Designer at Flywheel, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from coming up with the next great product innovation to making final visual tweaks right before launch. You will be expected to utilize your full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills.
In this role, you will support a large part of the Perpetua product, which focuses on the seller and SMB market segment within the Flywheel portfolio. Perpetua provides growth optimization and reporting technology for the world’s smartest eCommerce businesses. Through the platform, brands and sellers create goals based on strategy and rely on Perpetua’s best-in-class, always-on optimization to execute tactically.
What You’ll Do:
- Take full ownership over designing Perpetua's web and native mobile apps
- Completely rethink how complex cross-channel advertising campaigns are monitored and managed
- Work with the Product Teams to turn broad conceptual ideas into practical, elegant solutions
- Produce well-documented user flows, wireframes, prototypes and high fidelity designs using tools such as Figma, Sketch, Zeplin and Principle
- Present and communicate concepts, designs, and prototypes to cross-functional team members and stakeholders with clarity
Who You Are:
- Diploma or degree in digital design, interaction design or communications
- 3-5 years of UX/UI design on a software product team
- Experience with end-to-end (UI + UX) product design
- Experience designing web and native mobile applications
- Experience building and working with Design Systems
- Advanced proficiency in design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Zeplin and Principle
- Advanced proficiency in prototyping tools such as Figma, Principle or InVision
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to think on your feet and adapt to changing/open-ended requirements
- Demonstrated strategic product thinking and vision
Working at Flywheel
We are proud to offer all Flywheelers a competitive rewards package and unparalleled career growth opportunities and a supportive, fun and engaging culture.
• We have office hubs across the globe where team members can go to feel productive, inspired, and connected to others
• Flexible time off policy
• Great learning and development opportunities
• Benefits and Health Spending Account on day one
• Generous parental leave program
• Volunteering opportunities
• Our Toronto office follows a hybrid model, we encourage team members to come in person 1-2 times per week
• When in the office: unlimited snacks and drinks, engaging company events, etc
• Learn more about us here: Life at Flywheel
The Interview Process:
Every role starts the same, an introductory call with someone from our Talent Acquisition team. We will be looking for company and values-fit as well as your professional experience; there may be some technical role-specific questions during this call.
Every role is different after the initial call, but you can expect to meet several people from the team 1:1 and there might be further skill assessments in the form of a Take Home Assignment/Case Study Presentation or Pair Programming/Live Coding exercise depending on the role. In your initial call, we will walk you through exactly what to expect the process to be.
At Flywheel, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Flywheel people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Flywheel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
If you have any accessibility requirements that would make you more comfortable during the application and interview process, please let us know at [email protected] so that we can support you.
Please note, We do not accept unsolicited resumes.
IMPORTANT ALERT: Please beware of fraudulent job communications from individuals falsely claiming to be from Flywheel. We've identified fraudulent activity through social media and messaging services purporting to be from Flywheel requesting payments for job- and recruitment-related expenses. Flywheel never asks candidates for personal information such as bank account data or tax IDs nor payments via social media or chat-based applications. Report suspected fraud to local authorities immediately. To learn more, click here.