Client Services Director, Media
Marketing & Communications, Customer Service
Baltimore, MD, USA
Posted on Saturday, December 9, 2023
Flywheel’s suite of digital commerce solutions accelerate growth across all major digital marketplaces for the world’s leading brands. We give clients access to near real-time performance measurement and improve sales, share, and profit. With teams across the Americas, Europe and APAC, we offer a career with real impact, endless growth opportunities and the support you need to be the best you can be.
We are looking for a leader to join our Media team, who will focus on team development and support; client retention and growth; and development of Flywheel’s further expansion as the leading Digital Commerce Solution. This role requires proven ecommerce experience in the Digital Commerce space (full funnel), strong people management and leadership skills, and a passion for working with clients at executive levels, from business acquisition through to ongoing growth and development. This role will work alongside the current Media Leadership team across all media functions, and must be filled by someone who is self-motivated, collaborative and results oriented, working under expectations set by executive management. The ultimate goal for this role is to help grow our client’s business across all media opportunities, retain clients and assist in developing our internal team.
What You Will Do:
- Build and maintain strong client executive relationships to foster long term partnerships, and prospect referrals, while identifying ways to drive incremental value to clients and fostering an environment for candid partnership feedback
- Oversee multiple client teams providing guidance in ensuring strong performance against client goals and identifying and resolving any client issues
- Identify opportunities to grow revenue with existing clients, if and only when that are consistent with client growth objectives and in their best interests
- Jointly oversee and implement the strategy of Flywheel Digital considering how best to scale in an effective and efficient way.
- Act as a brand ambassador for Flywheel both internally by sharing market insight, trainings etc and externally through participating in business development, conferences, webinars, share groups and client trainings
- Ensure team has the training, resources and ongoing professional development they need to succeed personally and professionally as they deliver value to our clients everyday
- Maintain team morale and motivation as we operate in a hybrid work environment
- Constantly seek ways to improve team’s operating efficiency, optimizing time spent vs. quality of delivery, while maintaining work/life balance across the team
- Contribute to all hiring, team structuring, and account resourcing decisions in the team
- Travel required, based on client needs
Who You Are:
- 10+ years of eCommerce experience across Digital Commerce retailers & intermediaries
- An expert in the fundamentals of retail media (search, display, video, social, etc.)
- Proven track record prioritizing in a fast paced environment with competing internal and external priorities
- Team player with a genuine desire to contribute to the overall success of Flywheel
- Team management experience, with demonstrated leadership, mentoring and coaching skills
- Strong business acumen, problem solving & analytical skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Results driven with strong customer focus
- Experience in presenting and influencing at Executive level
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing environments
- Bias for action and ability to achieve objectives and goals with optimistic energy and tenacity to defeat barriers
- Proactive and independently motivated
- Intellectually curious and a quick learner
Flywheel is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices, actual salary will be determined based on geography & level of experience. The current range is calculated in USD, for other global locations please connect with your Recruiter.
Working at Flywheel
We are proud to offer all Flywheelers a competitive rewards package and unparalleled career growth opportunities and a supportive, fun and engaging culture.
• We have office hubs across the globe where team members can go to feel productive, inspired, and connected to others
• Flexible time off policy
• Great learning and development opportunities
• Generous Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance plans
• 401K Savings Incentive Plan & Flexible Spending Accounts
• Volunteering opportunities
• Learn more about us here: Life at Flywheel
The Interview Process:
Every role starts the same, an introductory call with someone from our Talent Acquisition team. We will be looking for company and values-fit as well as your professional experience; there may be some technical role-specific questions during this call.
Every role is different after the initial call, but you can expect to meet several people from the team 1:1 and there might be further skill assessments in the form of a Take Home Assignment/Case Study Presentation or Pair Programming/Live Coding exercise depending on the role. In your initial call, we will walk you through exactly what to expect the process to be.
At Flywheel, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Flywheel people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Flywheel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
If you have any accessibility requirements that would make you more comfortable during the application and interview process, please let us know at [email protected] so that we can support you.
Please note, We do not accept unsolicited resumes.
IMPORTANT ALERT: Please beware of fraudulent job communications from individuals falsely claiming to be from Flywheel. We've identified fraudulent activity through social media and messaging services purporting to be from Flywheel requesting payments for job- and recruitment-related expenses. Flywheel never asks candidates for personal information such as bank account data or tax IDs nor payments via social media or chat-based applications. Report suspected fraud to local authorities immediately. To learn more, click here.