Marketing & Communications
Baltimore, MD, USA
Posted on Friday, December 8, 2023
Flywheel’s suite of digital commerce solutions accelerate growth across all major digital marketplaces for the world’s leading brands. We give clients access to near real-time performance measurement and improve sales, share, and profit. With teams across the Americas, Europe, APAC, and China, we offer a career with real impact, endless growth opportunities and the support you need to be the best you can be.
We're looking for an Amazon Media Manager to join our team as part of our Client Services function. Your main focus will be to handle client relationships and serve as the "face" of Flywheel in a lead role. This is an exciting opportunity to work with some of our largest clients and help them win by solving some of their complex Amazon challenges.
The Media Manager will be creating, monitoring, and tracking online marketing campaigns on Amazon as well as new emerging platforms. (this includes Search and Display campaigns across our network of platforms). We're looking for someone who can successfully manage large, complex clients independently and lead day to day client engagement around e-commerce media performance and strategy. You will act as a partner for our clients and consult with them around investment levels, product assortment and media backing while highlighting opportunity onsite for the client and helping to rectify any potential issues that may arise.
The ultimate goal for this role is to provide best in class service while helping to grow our clients’ business and promote the value and philosophies Flywheel brings. As a more senior member of the media team, you will have the opportunity to mentor our Media Specialists by supporting their development as they progress in their careers.
What You Will Do:
- Lead daily and bi-weekly client engagements and drive strategy discussions
- Support client with the planning and development of budgets and deliver campaigns based on the agreed upon KPIs
- Provide guidance on product optimizations and educate clients on "best in class" strategies to ensure campaigns are set up for success
- Managing keyword selection and optimum bid levels across available advertising options
- Develop and manage daily, weekly, and monthly reporting, analytics, and performance insights for digital marketing campaigns
- Establish key metric reports, track progress and trends, and effectively communicate campaign results and insights
- Create, test, measure and analyze customer shopping and purchasing behaviour for improved outcomes
- Manager promotional planning calendar for client campaigns
- Provide mentorship to more junior members on the team to support their growth and development in their Flywheel careers
- Monitor campaign activity against approved budgets, monitoring pacing regularly
- Review search and display campaign activity daily but provide analysis on a weekly and monthly basis
- If Media and Retail engagement (full service), connect weekly with internal Retail team
- Having a pulse and opinion on industry news, translating marco trends into tailored recommendations and actions for clients
- Work with teams to identify new opportunities for clients under management
- Work with teams to quickly identify and resolve any client issues
- Identify and provide reminders of value Flywheel possesses for our clients
- Travel required, based on client needs
Who You Are:
- You have 4+ years of experience managing accounts and working within a client facing role
- You have proven experience in digital marketing and advertising, with a focus on Amazon's advertising platforms. Experience with digital marketing or financial/quantitative analytics is a plus
- You have strong analytical skills and are highly proficient in Microsoft Excel (ie.pivot tables, vlookups, etc)
- You are detail-oriented, have good project management and organizational skills with the ability to work on tight deadlines
- You have experience in developing, managing, and analyzing online promotion campaigns
- You possess strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- You are innovative, adaptable, and can think independently with the ability to drive decisions using data
- Ability to thrive in dynamic and demanding situations with minimum supervision
Flywheel is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices, actual salary will be determined based on geography & level of experience. The current range is calculated in USD, for other global locations please connect with your Recruiter.
Working at Flywheel
We are proud to offer all Flywheelers a competitive rewards package and unparalleled career growth opportunities and a supportive, fun and engaging culture.
• We have office hubs across the globe where team members can go to feel productive, inspired, and connected to others
• Flexible time off policy
• Great learning and development opportunities
• Generous Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance plans
• 401K Savings Incentive Plan & Flexible Spending Accounts
• Volunteering opportunities
• Learn more about us here: Life at Flywheel
The Interview Process:
Every role starts the same, an introductory call with someone from our Talent Acquisition team. We will be looking for company and values-fit as well as your professional experience; there may be some technical role-specific questions during this call.
Every role is different after the initial call, but you can expect to meet several people from the team 1:1 and there might be further skill assessments in the form of a Take Home Assignment/Case Study Presentation or Pair Programming/Live Coding exercise depending on the role. In your initial call, we will walk you through exactly what to expect the process to be.
At Flywheel, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Flywheel people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Flywheel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
If you have any accessibility requirements that would make you more comfortable during the application and interview process, please let us know at [email protected] so that we can support you.
Please note, We do not accept unsolicited resumes.
IMPORTANT ALERT: Please beware of fraudulent job communications from individuals falsely claiming to be from Flywheel. We've identified fraudulent activity through social media and messaging services purporting to be from Flywheel requesting payments for job- and recruitment-related expenses. Flywheel never asks candidates for personal information such as bank account data or tax IDs nor payments via social media or chat-based applications. Report suspected fraud to local authorities immediately. To learn more, click here.