Associate Supply Chain Specialist
Baltimore, MD, USA
Posted on Saturday, November 4, 2023
Flywheel’s suite of digital commerce solutions accelerate growth across all major digital marketplaces for the world’s leading brands. We give clients access to near real-time performance measurement and improve sales, share, and profit. With teams across the Americas, Europe, APAC, and China, we offer a career with real impact, endless growth opportunities and the support you need to be the best you can be.
We're looking for an Associate Supply Chain Specialist to join our team in Baltimore and become an integral part of our Managed Services function. This role is focused around helping the world’s largest CPG manufacturers drive more efficient eCommerce logistics. You'll work closely with a variety of Flywheel clients to build strategies that reduce cost, improve processes and minimize risk. This is a great opportunity for an individual with experience in eCommerce logistics, a consultative mindset, and a passion for efficiency.
What You Will Do:
- Order to Cash Consultation: Walking through each step of a client’s Supply Chain and evaluating each step for efficiency
- Client Education: Hosting and participating in collaborative learning sessions with Operations and Customer Service teams across industry-leading brands
- Internal Training: Training a team of 50+ Flywheel retail managers and specialists on solutions to the Supply Chain challenges that their clients are facing
- Deduction Clearance Project Management: Guiding a team through the process of disputing and recovering errant chargebacks, shortage invoices, and price claims
- Fee Reduction: Identifying root cause of incurred costs and building plans to avoid
Who You Are:
- College Degree or Relevant Experience
- Knowledge of eCommerce logistical processes, preferably Amazon
- High attention to detail and desire for perfection
- Time management skills that include prioritization of a variety of client projects
- Ability to analyze client data and translate into actionable insight
- Consultative mindset that focuses on helping others learn, problem solve, and succeed
- Program management experience overseeing ongoing projects and managing the time of others
- Confidence in public speaking to present to various senior level roles within Flywheel’s client organizations
- Intellectual curiosity and the desire to learn about new processes as they are introduced
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Amazon Direct Import
- Seller Central Supply Chain
- Direct Fulfilment
Working at Flywheel
We are proud to offer all Flywheelers a competitive rewards package and unparalleled career growth opportunities and a supportive, fun and engaging culture.
• We have office hubs across the globe where team members can go to feel productive, inspired, and connected to others
• Flexible time off policy
• Great learning and development opportunities
• Generous Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance plans
• 401K Savings Incentive Plan & Flexible Spending Accounts
• Volunteering opportunities
• Learn more about us here: Life at Flywheel
The Interview Process:
Every role starts the same, an introductory call with someone from our Talent Acquisition team. We will be looking for company and values-fit as well as your professional experience; there may be some technical role-specific questions during this call.
Every role is different after the initial call, but you can expect to meet several people from the team 1:1 and there might be further skill assessments in the form of a Take Home Assignment/Case Study Presentation or Pair Programming/Live Coding exercise depending on the role. In your initial call, we will walk you through exactly what to expect the process to be.
At Flywheel, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Flywheel people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Flywheel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
Please note, We do not accept unsolicited resumes.