Team Lead, Revenue Cycle Management - Payment Posting
Memphis, TN (Onsite)
Who We Are
PathAI is on a mission to improve patient outcomes with AI-powered pathology. We are transforming traditional pathology methods into powerful, new technologies. These innovations in pathology can help accelerate drug development, improve confidence in the accuracy of diagnosis, and get life-saving therapies to patients more quickly. At PathAI, you'll work with a diverse and talented team of people, who are dedicated to solving complex problems and making a huge impact.
Where You Fit
We are searching for a highly motivated Payment Posting Team Lead to oversee all functions of payment posting and adjustments per Explanation of Benefits (EOBs) from insurance carriers into the billing system; reporting to the Manager, RCM at the Diagnostics Division. The ideal candidate is someone who has knowledge of medical and payer terminology, is detail-oriented, and is excited about being a part of a fast-paced and rapidly growing company shaping the category of AI-powered pathology.
What You’ll Do
- Accurately post all patient payments, manual and electronic, to patient account
- Manually post all non-ERA insurance payments, contractual allowances, rejection codes, deductibles, and copayments
- Review and post exceptions from ERA insurance payments
- Identify credit balances at time of posting and submit request refund request for approval
- Maintain remittance advice codes in RCM
- Update ERA ANSI denial codes to permit accurate electronic posting
- Responsible for reconciling daily bank deposits with RCM system
- Responsible for verifying all 835 files from bank
- Perform other duties as requested by the lead/supervisor or manager as deemed appropriate
What You Bring
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3+ year(s) of payment posting experience required
- Working knowledge of billing and reimbursement procedures is required
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, organized, able to multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Must have positive internal customer service attitude and be a team player
We Want To Hear From You
At PathAI, we are looking for individuals who are team players, are willing to do the work no matter how big or small it may be, and who are passionate about everything they do. If this sounds like you, even if you may not match the job description to a tee, we encourage you to apply. You could be exactly what we're looking for.
PathAI is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a workplace that is free of harassment and discrimination. We base our employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications — that's all. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, personal beliefs, age, family or parental status, or any other status. We don't tolerate any kind of discrimination or bias, and we are looking for teammates who feel the same way.
Something looks off?